OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

quise I'm reading that Lynch is set to return this week. LaFell set to return week 7 or shortly after. Big Ben already wants to return, but the Steelers aren't going to **** around with that.

Last edited:
What are thoughts on Davante Adams? I've held onto him for all this time and am doing fine without...worried dropping him could bite me in the long run.

Came here to ask the same thing. Was gonna drop him for LaFell. I already have James Jones but not sure if Adams will take his targets when he returns...

Damn I'm pissed I dropped Christine Michael a couple weeks ago. Knew Randle's bum *** wasn't gonna keep that job. Of course the Cowboys fan in my league picked him up immediately this morning.

Damn why put this news out about Randle now, was about to trade him. Now I'm stuck with him, smh.

quise I'm reading that Lynch is set to return this week. LaFell set to return week 7 or shortly after. Big Ben already wants to return, but the Steelers aren't going to **** around with that.

I mean im hurting at WR but just looking at my roster i would think that id at least be in the top 6 of my league. These dudes just have under performed by a lot and/or been hurt

Current Roster:

QB: Ben/Dalton
RB: Lynch/Murray/Blount/Woodhead
WR: Hankerson/Snead/Brown/Smith/Snead
TE: Bennett
K: Crosby
DEF: Jets

Came here to ask the same thing. Was gonna drop him for LaFell. I already have James Jones but not sure if Adams will take his targets when he returns...

I would drop him for LaFell. Ty Montgomery has looked better than Adams. Adams didn't look good before the injury. Ty has found the end zone twice and Aaron Rodgers trusts throwing him the ball.

So should I sit Randell for Michael ?

I honestly would avoid both if you could for next week. Just wait till that situation clears up. Do you have another rb you can plug in for next week when they're off bye?

Hmmm, Montgomery is available too. Decisions, decisions...

Bryant (knee) expects to fully participate in Wednesday's practice, Ray Fittipaldo of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

Analysis: Bryant's knee injury kept him sidelined an additional week after he completed his four-game suspension, but if he is able to get in a full practice session Wednesday, it should not be much of a concern moving forward. Furthermore, as long as Bryant is able to make it through practice this week without a setback, he should make his season debut in Week 6.

M. Bryant back

Last edited:
Idk CJ has looked like a bum. That O Line is terrible also. If you're going to start him, proceed with caution.

I owned him last year not now though but just speaking in general.

Is the denver o-line any different than last years? Dont they have the same personnel?

Drop Knile Davis for Christine M?

It wouldn't surprise me if Knile Davis ended up being the lead back later in the season. This reminds me of the CJ Anderson/Ronnie Hillman situation from last year, Hillman (the shifty back) was named starter after Montee Ball flamed out, only to get hurt and be replaced by a downhill runner in Anderson. Knile has shown the ability to somewhat carry an offense, the jury is still out on West.

I owned him last year not now though but just speaking in general.

Is the denver o-line any different than last years? Dont they have the same personnel?

Oh ok.

Yeah o line is filled with injuries and changes. People playing at positions they're not used to.
I just hope Hillman can produce this weekend though, gurley and Randle are on bye for me.

Last edited:
I have Andre Ellington and Danny Woodhead starting this week. I had Jamaal Charles, but someone else was able to pick up West before I was. I'm getting kinda antsy, and was thinking about dropping Alshon Jeffery and picking up Knile Davis. Would this be a foolish move?

I am currently starting AB, ODB, and have James Jones in my Flex. I also was able to pick up Antonio Gates and Allen Hurns this week.

Thanks for any advice!

I have Andre Ellington and Danny Woodhead starting this week. I had Jamaal Charles, but someone else was able to pick up West before I was. I'm getting kinda antsy, and was thinking about dropping Alshon Jeffery and picking up Knile Davis. Would this be a foolish move?

I am currently starting AB, ODB, and have James Jones in my Flex. I also was able to pick up Antonio Gates and Allen Hurns this week.

Thanks for any advice!

Is there anyone else you could drop? I wouldn't drop Alshon Jeffery at all.

So I forgot to cancel my waiver claim of dropping Ginn for LaFell. Woke up this morning with the notification that the transaction went through
mean.gif

My WRs are now:

Landry

Crabtree

Snead

Hurns

Dre Johnson

LaFell

Now i'm debating if I should try to pick up Ginn back lol.

Back
Top Bottom