OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I get 20 from Ingram, but I played against snead and freeman who combines for 44.. Jees. I cant go 1-5.. Looking like reality though.

Just traded cj Anderson and Demarrco Murray for dez Bryant. I couldn't hit accept any faster. Oh ya, I have freeman and foster, along with Allen Robinson and ty Hilton and Amari cooper as my wideouts. It's about to be lit when dez comes back :pimp:

Nice come up. Straight theft. I have CJ Anderson, how can I get a deal like that lol

Lol the funny thing is the guy hit me up for cj. I asked for who. He said give him a offer. I jokingly offered cj and Murray and he said deal. I feel bad cause he's one of my good friends but he insisted :lol:

I should have ******* traded Cooks while I had the chance. Tonight absolutely destroyed his trade value to everyone in my league again. They all saw the game tonight and think he's not worth **** again. Should have sold him immediately after scoring 20 points last game. ****

Should I hold onto David Johnson? Duke Johnson got dropped in my league and I want to swoop him up. I can drop David Johnson or Los Williams for Duke,

Man I'm playing against Ingram and those vulture TD's really piss me off :lol: especially since I have Brees :smh:

Man I'm playing against Ingram and those vulture TD's really piss me off :lol: especially since I have Brees :smh:

Vulture? He's their RB1 and running it in from the goal line is their job.

Vulturing would be what Flacco did Sunday to Forsett.

1 yard TD and a 2 yard TD, 46 rushing yards on 20 carries :lol:. Yes, vulture. Especially after Brees was takin' em all the way down the field

I understand that's his job but it's not like he was ballin' and the reason they got into that position

Last edited:

Man I'm playing against Ingram and those vulture TD's really piss me off
laugh.gif
especially since I have Brees
mean.gif

1 yard TD and a 2 yard TD, 46 rushing yards on 20 carries
laugh.gif
. Yes, vulture. Especially after Brees was takin' em all the way down the field
A vulture would be a back up RB having 3 or 4 rushes, typically all at the goal line, and scoring TDs on those limited carries

ie David Johnson 

Okay well I guess our definitions are different :lol:

Either way, good to see Brees ballin' and leading them boys out there. After that injury a few weeks back I thought my seasons success was questionable, I have Antonio Brown struggling to get in a rhythm with Vick and Alshon not playing the past 4. Havent been able to catch a break the past 3 weeks with my opponents scores either :smh:

Last edited:
With Latavius on Bye, Jamaal Charles out for the season, and a depleted RB selection off waivers... this week I turn to one man to lead my team to victory in the face of adversity...

toby-gerhart-nfl-preseason-jacksonville-jaguars-detroit-lions2-850x560.jpg

Jaguars RB Toby Gerhart worked as the first-team running back in Wednesday's practice.
With T.J. Yeldon (groin) sidelined and Denard Robinson working his way back from a knee injury, Gerhart is currently the healthiest back on the roster. Yeldon missed practice again on Thursday. Gerhart and Robinson will likely share work if Yeldon is forced to sit.

“T.J. was out there for the walk through, but he didn’t go through any practice this afternoon,’’ Bradley said. “The first guy out there was Toby. We’ll see. We didn’t know with D-Rob (Denard Robinson, who has missed three games with a knee injury but practiced) and we didn’t know with some of these guys.’’

let us pray....

Last edited:
I should have ******* traded Cooks while I had the chance. Tonight absolutely destroyed his trade value to everyone in my league again. They all saw the game tonight and think he's not worth **** again. Should have sold him immediately after scoring 20 points last game. ****

I feel your pain. Cooks is basura from a fantasy perspective. I regret ever drafting him. He was pure hype and I fell into it. Now I can't trade him as well. Was tryin to work out a deal and thought this would be a favorable match up. He will be riding my bench till he can put together two weeks of double digit fantasy points. I don't even think that that's possible. Brees has a different target every week.

Started Mark Ingram & Devonta Freeman in my NFL League #1. Ingram put up 17.60 & Freeman put up 27.60. Good way to start the week off.

My other starters for that league:

QB: Andy Dalton

WR: Larry Fitz, Moncrief

TE: Gary Barnidge

W/R: CJ2K

K: Crosby

D: Jets

Back
Top Bottom