OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Last night was big for me. I Had Brees/Freeman/Ingram going up against Ryan/Cooks/Matt Bryant. 
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Combined 89.5 from the three. 
smokin.gif

Any of you guys in IDP leagues? Just scooped Sheldon Richardson 
laugh.gif

Jarryd Hayne worth a pick up? Hyde left practice Thursday.

I'm pretty much screwed this week. Had Cooks and Bryant combined for 7.1 points.....

Anyone think Sammy Watkins will get more targets now that he if flapping his gums about not getting enough targets?  He is available in my league but he has been god awful all season long.

No .. if youre not open then theyre not gonna throw it to you. Last thing the Bills need is for EJ Manuel to try and force feed it somewhere

Maybe once Tyrod is back there could be a change

Couple of line-up questions this week for ya'll:

-Carson v. SD or Eli v. PHI?

-Cam v. SEA or Cutler v. DET?

-Pick two: Jordan Matthews v. NYG, John Brown v. SD, Alshon Jeffery v. DET (.5 PPR)

-In another league I need to fill my two RBs and a FLEX, here are the options: Carlos Hyde v. BAL, Arian Foster v. JAC, Dion Lewis v. IND, Allen Robinson v. HOU (standard scoring)

Thanks bros!

Last edited:
OBJ OWNERS....

what are you gonna do?

hes prob gonna be a gametime decision, which is Monday night 
eyes.gif

Jarryd Hayne worth a pick up? Hyde left practice Thursday.

I'm pretty much screwed this week. Had Cooks and Bryant combined for 7.1 points.....
No Bradshaw or Aiken available? I don't think Hayne would get a lot of run at RB. Mike Davis would probably majority of the carries.

.5 ppr pick 2

Duke johnson jr
Abdullah
Cj anderson

Leaning on duke and cj.
But i have a feeling abdullah will bounce back

Damnit, was banking on Forsett not playing this week.. but he returned to practice today. Really wanted to plug in Buck Allen, now gotta roll with Rashad Jennings again :rolleyes

No Bradshaw or Aiken available? I don't think Hayne would get a lot of run at RB. Mike Davis would probably majority of the carries.

No Bradshaw or Aiken.

My line up consists of

Cutler
Bell
Hillman* want to change
Juice
Cooks
John Brown
Donnell

My waiver wire does not have anyone I can plug in for Hillman

I have denard Robinson, should I roll with him if Yeldon is out? I keep hearing Gerhart is starting.

No Bradshaw or Aiken.

My line up consists of

Cutler
Bell
Hillman* want to change
Juice
Cooks
John Brown
Donnell

My waiver wire does not have anyone I can plug in for Hillman

I have denard Robinson, should I roll with him if Yeldon is out? I keep hearing Gerhart is starting.
Yeah, I keep hearing Gerhart is going to get some run. How about Chris Thompson from the ********? Is he available?

He isn't too bad for a spot start. Won't produce much, but plays like a "poor man Sproles" (I'm quoting Yahoo there lol)

i also currently have Forsett and Foster starting at RB1/2

and i picked up Barnidge this week even though i have Graham (who sucks)

right now i have barnidge in the flex and graham at TE.

but im thinking of putting barnidge at TE and one of the following in the flex...

CJ2k

Aiken

Royal

Karlos - but hes prob out

what would you guys do?

full PPR

Last edited:
Yeah, I keep hearing Gerhart is going to get some run. How about Chris Thompson from the ********? Is he available?

He isn't too bad for a spot start. Won't produce much, but plays like a "poor man Sproles" (I'm quoting Yahoo there lol)

Ahha. Yeah man, Chris Thompson was picked up a few weeks ago. I seriously have no one on the wire. You think Hillman is worth a shot? Cleveland D is horrible, but hopefully he can break off a nice run?

I have Eifert and Antonio Gates in one of my leagues and wanted to move one for Gurley. Who would yall trade away? Standard 10-team.

Back
Top Bottom