OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

ESPN PPR (1 POINT)

PICK 2 RB

Jeremy Hill @ Buf

Alfred Morris @NYJ

Knile Davis @Min

James Starks vs SD

Could use a little insight for this week (roster below 1PPR)

E. Manning NYG - QB
K. Allen SD - WR

D. Moncrief Ind - WR

M. Forte Chi - RB

C. Ivory NYJ - RB

J. Thomas Jax - TE

J. Maclin KC - WR

J. Brown NYG - K

Minnesota Min - DEF

----
T. Hilton Ind - WR

J. Graham Sea - TE

L. Blount NE - RB

R. Tannehill Mia - QB

T. Coleman Atl - RB

St. Louis StL - DEF

Should I be playing Moncrief over Hilton? Blount over Ivory?

Maybe Swap Maclin for one of my WR1/2 and flex Blount? Any thoughts?

I can only pick one. Who should I start this week? Standard scoring.

Jordan Matthews vs giants
Allen Hurns vs Texans
Dontre Montrief vs Pats

I can only pick one. Who should I start this week? Standard scoring.

Jordan Matthews vs giants
Allen Hurns vs Texans
Dontre Montrief vs Pats

Hurns because Im playing him as well lol, but honestly go Matthews as the safest bet with the combo of a putrid Giants pass defense + Amukamara is out.

Who wants to halp me out please :nerd:

- Vikings D/ST vs Chiefs or roll with Carolina @ Seattle?

Which scenario: Sit T.Y. Hilton (vs Pats), start Hurns (vs Texans) in at WR3 and Montgomery (vs SD) or Bradshaw in the flex

or

start Hilton and Hurns remains in the flex?

^ *Full-point PPR*

Last edited:
lowest risk is hilton and hurns.

you could start the vikes if you want, but I'm intrigued by the panthers against seattle. lower risk, vikings, gambling man, panthers.

rostering 3 qb's at the moment since i've been cold on matt ryan's output, which should i look to trade?

matt ryan
andy dalton
carson palmer

lowest risk is hilton and hurns.

you could start the vikes if you want, but I'm intrigued by the panthers against seattle. lower risk, vikings, gambling man, panthers.

It's funny. If there is any week I can gamble, it's this one :lol: . Playing the only other undefeated team in the league but practically all his starters are on a BYE.

Reviewing his team I still have no clue how he's 5-0 :smh: .

Last edited:
if flacco has a bad week i can prob get premium value for dalton from 1 team :lol:

i'm tempted to gamble on getting jimmy graham from him though.

Last edited:
man this weekly rolling list for waivers is bs

i'm in the top spot right now and it's been impossible for me to pick anyone good off waivers since the start of the season

never doing this format again

waiver format we use isn't based on overall ranking..we roll it off how many times you pick up people off waivers, the more people you pick up off waivers the lower the seeding you get each week.

I got 2 deals in the works

OBJ for Dougie and Keenan

Carson Palmer/Matt Ryan and Mike Evans/Amari Cooper for Woodhead and James Jones

Definitely doing the first deal, selling high on Dougie and expect Keenan to lose targets with Gates back. I'm not sure about the second deal. I might wait and see how new coaching handles the dolphins O. Thoughts? 

Here's my team (12 team Full PPR) 

QB - Tannehill

RB - AP 

RB - Foster

WR - Jordan Matthews

WR - Brandin Cooks

WR - Keenan Allen

TE - Kelce

FLEX - James Jones

Bench 

Woodhead

Doug Martin

Darren Sproles 

Ahmad Bradshaw 

Mike Vick (dropping) 

I mentioned this a few pages back. I got into a huge argument with a guy in my league on how the waiver works.

-Currently number 2 on waivers with 20+ moves and in top spot

-Guy claims I used my commish powers to put myself there and every move I make should knock back in the priority list

- I told him I know who is likely going to get picked up and put a claim anyway just to move up and told him why should it move me back when I'm essentially getting second pickings

- Also told him that I don't like using my waiver, unless I have a strong intuition that this guy is a must have.

- Guy had nothing else to say, but calling me suspect and i'm lying to myself.

So it turns out he's use to playing ESPN format, I told him I like yahoo and since I'm the commish he had no choice and he knew that before getting into it

Back
Top Bottom