OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

IF Luck starts do I start TY or Moncrief Full PPR

Scared about the matchup - leaning heavily in favor of Moncrief with or without Luck

Whenever I think if Toby Gerhart I think of one of the biggest fantasy busts in recent memory. Fantasy "experts" had dudes convinced that he was worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick

Whenever I think if Toby Gerhart I think of one of the biggest fantasy busts in recent memory. Fantasy "experts" had dudes convinced that he was worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick
Those experts also had CJ Anderson and Demarco Murray as first round pick too.

^to be fair those guys put up nice stats last season, especially DeMarco. Toby Gerhart was a nobody. But yeah I agree with both of you, these "experts" are clowns

Last edited:
Is it really Toby Gerhart starting if Yeldon is out? Isn't Denard the better back? He was balling last year, I think he had 4 games consecutive with double digit fantasy points. 3 games of like 100+ yds and a game with 2 tds.

no chance i was taking DeMarco or CJ in the 1st...

DeMarco splits time with 2 other backs & Chip has a tendency to put in a backup when he's inside the 5 (JRS knows all about this)

CJ runs behind a depleted OL & splits time with Hillman almost 50/50 now.

Got offered forsett and Landry for my odell and latavious murray...I got julio fitz as other wide outs and got yeldon randall murray Riddick and Matt Jones as rb...currently I'm first so didn't wanna mess with team

Would you guys consider devante Parker in a 14 man ppr league? Or it's a lost cause in Miami?

I just picked him up, gonna keep him on my bench to see what he does in the next couple of games. New coach, so they might involve him more in the offense.

Low risk, high reward

Also keep an eye on Lafell. I picked him up off waivers recently.

I guess my leave forgot about him

no chance i was taking DeMarco or CJ in the 1st...

DeMarco splits time with 2 other backs & Chip has a tendency to put in a backup when he's inside the 5 (JRS knows all about this)

CJ runs behind a depleted OL & splits time with Hillman almost 50/50 now.

Lot of times it's painfully obvious who's gonna be a bust :lol:

Forgot about that Toby Gerhart hype though :x it didn't matter how any of the drafts I was doing that year shook out as far as me being weak at RB; I was NOT gonna take him at all :lol:

Same thing w/ CJ :smh:

What a disaster that's been but so easy to predict miles away.

Got offered forsett and Landry for my odell and latavious murray...I got julio fitz as other wide outs and got yeldon randall murray Riddick and Matt Jones as rb...currently I'm first so didn't wanna mess with team
I just picked him up, gonna keep him on my bench to see what he does in the next couple of games. New coach, so they might involve him more in the offense.

Low risk, high reward

Also keep an eye on Lafell. I picked him up off waivers recently.

I guess my leave forgot about him
thanks. just need to know what to do with lamar miller...

Alright, so I need some quick help guys.

Guy in my league just called sounding mighty desperate. He just lost Charles & he wants to make a trade. He offers me Calvin Johnson & another player of my choice for either Mark Ingram or Arian Foster (whichever one I want to give up). The other players he has that I would consider valuable are Lamar Miller, Amari Cooper, & Duke Johnson.

I have Antonio Brown, DT, Gore, Doug Martin, & Jonathan Stewart on top of Foster & Ingram. I'm thinking Calvin would be great to have in the Flex spot, but I'm nervous about breaking up my top 2 backs. But I do have some depth at RB.

Do you guys think I can make a good deal out of this? And if so, what offer would you respond with?

I'm thinking give up Ingram for Calvin & Miller might be the best deal for me. But I don't know...

Last edited:
Alright, so I need some quick help guys.

Guy in my league just called sounding mighty desperate. He just lost Charles & he wants to make a trade. He offers me Calvin Johnson & another player of my choice for either Mark Ingram or Arian Foster (whichever one I want to give up). The other players he has that I would consider valuable are Lamar Miller, Amari Cooper, & Duke Johnson.

I have Antonio Brown, DT, Gore, Doug Martin, & Jonathan Stewart on top of Foster & Ingram. I'm thinking Calvin would be great to have in the Flex spot, but I'm nervous about breaking up my top 2 backs. But I do have some depth at RB.

Do you guys think I can make a good deal out of this? And if so, what offer would you respond with?

I'm thinking give up Ingram for Calvin & Miller might be the best deal for me. But I don't know...

honestly i'd keep Foster & Ingram together. AB & DT is more than enough at WR.

bros. who should i start this week - Forsett or Dion Lewis?

Lewis

Back
Top Bottom