OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

matt ryan, carson palmer

dez, cobb, jordan matthews, john brown

it's really just taking an extra piece and looking to add depth elsewhere.

I got 2 deals in the works

OBJ for Dougie and Keenan

Carson Palmer/Matt Ryan and Mike Evans/Amari Cooper for Woodhead and James Jones

Definitely doing the first deal, selling high on Dougie and expect Keenan to lose targets with Gates back. I'm not sure about the second deal. I might wait and see how new coaching handles the dolphins O. Thoughts? 

Here's my team (12 team Full PPR) 

QB - Tannehill

RB - AP 

RB - Foster

WR - Jordan Matthews

WR - Brandin Cooks

WR - Keenan Allen

TE - Kelce

FLEX - James Jones

Bench 

Woodhead

Doug Martin

Darren Sproles 

Ahmad Bradshaw 

Mike Vick (dropping) 
2nd deal is tough, woodhead is very valuable in PPR formats. Just wait out and see what happens with the dolphins

I like it but Dalton is the number one fantasy QB right now, I would counter for someone better IMO 

So I want to pick up St. Louis DEF. but with OBJ questionable idk if can just drop Harris. What would you guys do?  I cant drop anyone else

Yahoo PPR.

Please advise. Is this best lineup I currently have slated?

Streaming Hoyer b/c of Tyrod being hurt and not sure how effective he'll be and thinking of taking flier on Charcandrick since Rashad, Mathews, Tate have been rather lackluster or inconsistent for me.

QB - Hoyer
RB - Gio
RB - Lamar
WR - Antonio
WR - Cobb
TE - Gates
Flex - Jarvis Landry
Flex - Charcandrick

Bench:
Golden Tate
Ryan Mathews
Rashad Jennings
Chris Thompson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Tyrod Taylor

It's funny. If there is any week I can gamble, it's this one :lol: . Playing the only other undefeated team in the league but practically all his starters are on a BYE.

Reviewing his team I still have no clue how he's 5-0 :smh: .
A bunch of elites have been under performing

So I want to pick up St. Louis DEF. but with OBJ questionable idk if can just drop Harris. What would you guys do?  I cant drop anyone else

You stand to lose more by dropping Harris than by picking up STL. Unless you have Browns D you'll be fine

Man I really hope Brady doesn't have like 5 TD's against the Colts. The guy I'm going against has like everybody either hurt or on byes but he has Brady, Gronk, AP, Moncrief, Seahawks defense and Haushka. His other spots will probably be filled in by Dan Herron, Boobie Dixon and Torrey Smith.....

I've got Dalton, McCoy, Woodhead, Sanders, Gates, Vikings D/ST and Josh Brown...had Julio and Cooks play already.

Last edited:
Anyone?
nerd.gif
delete

Last edited:
seattle is definitely playing tomorrow

and i think he means demarco murray

i'd play lynch, murray, and woodhead

Trade offer, PPR.

I get: Lacy
I give: Keenan & Woodhead

Or should I switch any of the players.

Rest of my team:
WR: Megatron, Cobb & Sanders
RB: AP, Yeldon, Duke, Ellington & Bradshaw

i got offered calvin johnson for latavius murray.

my league is 14 man league, PPR. im leaning no cause stafford.

my RBs are: Duke, woodhead, gurley

WR are Julio, AJ, stevie johnson and marquess wilson..

should i take the offer or try to get another WR with a better QB situation?

Back
Top Bottom