OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Cruised to 5-1 and back in 1st b/c of total points :pimp: .

Only waiver move I'd like to try and make this week is a switch in WR depth. What priority should I put the claim in for by dropping Montgomery? -

Marvin Jones or Stefon Diggs *Full-point PPR*

Last edited:
roll.gif
^^^^^^^

Starting to think Cooper is the Eagles receiver to have.....

JMatt was targeted 11 times and has the most targets on the team thru 6 weeks.

he either drops the ball, Bradford throws it into the ground, or he gets very little YAC. only a matter of time before he turns those targets into points (hopefully :lol:).

Ok guys I'm 1-5 and I'm thinking about shaking it up but I don't know what to shake up

Tom Brady

Arian Foster
Chris Ivory
Lamar Miller
Chris Thompson
Denard Robinson

Edelman
Amari Cooper
Demaryius Thomas
Dez Bryant
Kamar Aiken
Willie Snead

Eifert
Antonio Gates

What can I do?

Last edited:
Ok guys I'm 1-5 and I'm thinking about shaking it up but I don't know what to shake up

Tom Brady

Arian Foster
Chris Ivory
Lamar Miller
Chris Thompson
Denard Robinson

Edelman
Amari Cooper
Demaryius Thomas
Dez Bryant
Kamar Aiken
Willie Snead

Eifert
Antonio Gates

What can I do?
I would wait a week or two until Dez gets back and maybe look to package amari cooper and lamar miller for a better RB 1 or RB 2.  Lamar looked solid last week so it may not hurt to just ride it out.  I have no idea how in the hell you are 1-5 with that team unless you are playing in like a 6 man league.  

i'd buy low on lamar miller if you need a rb before he gets a consistent 20 carry workload. the numbers were fine earlier in the year, just didn't get the carries.

JMatt was targeted 11 times and has the most targets on the team thru 6 weeks.

he either drops the ball, Bradford throws it into the ground, or he gets very little YAC. only a matter of time before he turns those targets into points (hopefully :lol:).
i took him over edelman since last year maclin had 60 more points than edelman and i figured j matt would step into marlin's role and flourish. but they need to let my man sanchize shine for that to happen.

With a roster of:
Palmer/Ryan

Lacy/Gore/Yeldon/Gurley/Abdullah

Green/A.Cooper/A.Jeffrey/A.Robinson/Ja.Jones

Gronk

Cardinals.

And with the 3rd most points in the league u wouldn't think I'd be 8/10 at 2-4 smh. Lacy costing me wins.

Lost Because I didn't start Philip Rivers, Martavis Bryant or OBJ. SMH at me. Still 4-2 though.

I was afraid that OBJ wouldn't play. I had no idea Bryant would have a huge game. Tom Brady is my starting QB. Antonio Brown did nothing for me this week.

if Tom Brady is your QB you can't be mad you didn't start someone else. You start Brady till he can't play.
Exactly.  I can see someone being mad at not playing OBJ just because they don't know if he will be available, but being mad you started Brady over Rivers or another WR over Martavis because Vick is the quarterback is kind of ridiculous.  No one could have foreseen Vick getting hurt.  Before Vick went out,  Martavis had 8 yards receiving.  

Exactly.  I can see someone being mad at not playing OBJ just because they don't know if he will be available, but being mad you started Brady over Rivers or another WR over Martavis because Vick is the quarterback is kind of ridiculous.  No one could have foreseen Vick getting hurt.  Before Vick went out,  Martavis had 8 yards receiving.  

In retrospect, even if I started OBJ, I still would have lost. I think my weakest spots are at RB. I have Woodhead and Ellington Starting because I lost Jamaal Charles and Gurley was on Bye. Any hot prospects to pick up at RB this week?

In retrospect, even if I started OBJ, I still would have lost. I think my weakest spots are at RB. I have Woodhead and Ellington Starting because I lost Jamaal Charles and Gurley was on Bye. Any hot prospects to pick up at RB this week?
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/10/20/9570337/fantasy-football-waiver-wire-week-7-running-backs

Biggest one would be potentially Christine Michael if he is still available in your league.  Looks like he is either going to get the start or get a large increase in usage.

Would you guys start Gore @ NO and Steve Smith @ Arizona or Forsett @ Arizona and Gore@ NO.  Standard scoring.

Who to start in a standard scoring league as my RB2 (Freeman is my RB1):

Dion Lewis vs. Jets
Lynch vs. SF
Forsett vs. Arizona

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom