OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

4-2, 4-2, & 2-4 in my money leagues. Funny thing is that I feel like my 2-4 team is my most talented :lol:

Would now be a good time to offer Demarco Murray to the Antonio Brown or Dez Bryant owner? My other RBs are

Chris Ivory
Mark Ingram
Justin Forsett

Last edited:
Does everyone think Diggs can sustain or continue to get better. Does he have the potential to have a josh Gordon type season? Haven't seen him play yet

Does everyone think Diggs can sustain or continue to get better. Does he have the potential to have a josh Gordon type season? Haven't seen him play yet

Nah, they don't pass it enough. Bridgewater only has 2 td passes. He's a good WR3/4 but I don't see him exploding like that.

Nah, they don't pass it enough. Bridgewater only has 2 td passes. He's a good WR3/4 but I don't see him exploding like that. 
not worthy of a high waiver priority? Would Starks be a better choice?

I already have OBJ, Cobb, Megatron, A.Cooper, and Lafell

spreads the ball too much. killin matthews

One would think, but he actually targets Mathews way more than any other receiver and even targeted him 11 times last night. Bradford either overthrows him or matthews drops the ball, or the play results in no yards after catch. Lack of red zone targets hurts too. But he is far and away bradfords favorite target.

Last edited:
3-3 :pimp:

Finally back at .500 after starting 1-3.

Alshon, Martavis, Eagles D hooked it up.

Need Ben back asap cuz I'm not confident in Cutler keeping his hot streak and Tannehill is hit or miss.

He's going to be a ppr monster, Teddy seems to look towards him a lot cause he runs crisp routes (as a rookie), but I wouldn't expect many TDs.. Vikes are a run first team and Teddy looks towards TEs in the redzone as it is. Worth a add definitely but I wouldn't expect him to give you Gordon like numbers from a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom