OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

im stuck with 3 qb's :lol: teams are waiting for me to drop 1 but i refuse. had a deal of dalton for moncrief but it fell through because of this power move. but I'm not budging. i'll gladly roster dalton, palmer and matt ryan as long as needed just to block the league. not like i need the roster spot.

im stuck with 3 qb's :lol: teams are waiting for me to drop 1 but i refuse. had a deal of dalton for moncrief but it fell through because of this power move. but I'm not budging. i'll gladly roster dalton, palmer and matt ryan as long as needed just to block the league. not like i need the roster spot.

QB ***** :lol:

Have the #1 Waiver Priority and am contemplating Diggs or Starks - or neither and holding on to my spot.

Full PPR with 2 WR, 2RB, and Flex

RBs - Dion Lewis, Ivory, Forte, Woodhead
WRs - Keenan Allen, Edelman, Dez, Cobb

As of now, my TE's are Ebron, Donnell, and Gilmore.

Holding on to the RB's and WR's in hope to trade one of them for a TE so do ya'll think Diggs/Starks is worth a claim? I would have no use for them with my core guys, but anticipating a trade for a TE. Luck is my QB as well in this 14 teamer.

Have the #1 Waiver Priority and am contemplating Diggs or Starks - or neither and holding on to my spot.

Full PPR with 2 WR, 2RB, and Flex

RBs - Dion Lewis, Ivory, Forte, Woodhead
WRs - Keenan Allen, Edelman, Dez, Cobb

As of now, my TE's are Ebron, Donnell, and Gilmore.

Holding on to the RB's and WR's in hope to trade one of them for a TE so do ya'll think Diggs/Starks is worth a claim? I would have no use for them with my core guys, but anticipating a trade for a TE. Luck is my QB as well in this 14 teamer.
I don't know if you are going to be able to acquire anyone without dropping someone above.  Dez was just updated to doubtful in my league so I can't sign someone without dropping someone first.

I don't know if you are going to be able to acquire anyone without dropping someone above.  Dez was just updated to doubtful in my league so I can't sign someone without dropping someone first.

Would be dropping one of the TE's. Just have 3 there hoping one breaks out and I don't need to trade for one but at this point, i'd feel better trading for a TE with my RBs and WRs depth

I need a TE fill in:

Cameron
Ertz
Fells
Fleener
Cook
Watson
Rudolph

QB fill in:

Stafford
Fitz
Bradford
McCown
Cousins

Roll the dice with Landry Jones

Last edited:
What defense would you guys go with? Any other defense to try to pick up this week?

Steelers @ KC
******** vs TB
Dolphins vs. Hou
Browns @ STL

Would theo riddick be a good waiver claim this week? I have first priority.

There is no diggs and Christine Michael. Anybody I should target in particular?

if you play PPR, grab him

Abdullah's has fumbling issues & idk what's up with Joique
I don't play ppr, sadly.

Idk who to target on the wire. There isn't much left. Should I just burn my #1 waiver on Miami defense? I would like a rb, but idk if I would even use riddick ever.
My rbs are bell, gurley, Hillman, Randle.

Defenses this week
Atlanta- MM will probably sit. Titans can't run the ball.
Rams- Browns can't run the ball either. Barnage is there only threat on offense.
Pittsburgh- Kc's offense is a mess. Alex Smith also may be without Maclin.

Somebody offering me moncrief and foster for my Cobb..do it??
What's the scoring format?  I would personally do it just because I think Cobb is trending downward and I think Foster alone is more valuable than Cobb.  What's your RB and WR situation like.

Back
Top Bottom