OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Who should I pick up off waivers:
Lafell or Martavius Bryant
indifferent.gif

Seattle Seahawks  running back Fred Jackson  crashed his sports car near the team's facility following practice Tuesday.
Jackson drove his black Corvette into a large planter box and a stop sign, dragging the sign across a two-lane road. A team source told ESPN.com that Jackson was not injured.

While it had been earlier reported by TMZ that Jackson was engaged in a street race with fellow Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch, Renton police say that was not the case.

"There is no evidence he was drag racing anyone," Renton police spokesman David Liebman said, according to the Seattle Times. "He was leaving the facility, and he was clearly driving too fast when he hit a street sign."

Lynch drove away unharmed, according to TMZ.

@quise2024

TE
I'd prefer Cameron, or take a chance on Watson. He got targeted a ton against Falcons.

QB
Stafford
He still has Calvin Johnson and is building a nice rapport with lance Moore.

@quise2024

TE
I'd prefer Cameron, or take a chance on Watson. He got targeted a ton against Falcons.

QB
Stafford
He still has Calvin Johnson and is building a nice rapport with lance Moore.
my first choice was Cameron he is targeted most out of those options, yeah watson got a ton but i dont expect any one to leave him uncovered like the falcons did

stafford also the first choice

So here's my dilemma: I have all my D's on BYE (Cincinnati & Green Bay) along with my kicker (McManus). I plan on dropping the Bengals D for another D, but I don't know who to drop for a kicker. I really don't want to drop McManus because he's the best kicker in fantasy by a long shot. So here's my question NT, who do I drop for my kicker this week? I'm leaning Green Bay's D..

Here is my squad:
View media item 1755730

Last edited:
So here's my dilemma: I have all my D's on BYE (Cincinnati & Green Bay) along with my kicker (McManus). I plan on dropping the Bengals D for another D, but I don't know who to drop for a kicker. I really don't want to drop McManus because he's the best kicker in fantasy by a long shot. So here's my question NT, who do I drop for my kicker this week? I'm leaning Green Bay's D..

Here is my squad:
wait until sunday drop him for which ever kicker you want right before game time 

or drop Matthews or Lewis

actually maybe CJ instead of Lewis .. one of those 2

Last edited:
This one league I have Dalton and Big Ben as my QB's.

Dilemma is Dalton is on bye and Ben most likely out again and there's a 2 QB limit on roster.

Do I drop Dalton who's been #1 FF QB so far or drop Ben?

And then who to pick up?

Best options seem to be:
Bortles
Stafford
Tyrod (if healthy)
Carr
Hoyer

So here's my dilemma: I have all my D's on BYE (Cincinnati
wait until sunday drop him for which ever kicker you want right before game time 

or drop Matthews or Lewis

actually maybe CJ instead of Lewis .. one of those 2

CJ or Matthews over Green Bay? I plan on picking up Carolina's D if that changes anything...

Last edited:
Pick 3

evans vs washington
moncrief vs new orleans
diggs vs detroit
tavon vs cleveland
cj2k vs baltimore

full ppr

Pick 3

evans vs washington
moncrief vs new orleans
diggs vs detroit
tavon vs cleveland
cj2k vs baltimore

full ppr

Diggs, Moncrief, Evans

This one league I have Dalton and Big Ben as my QB's.

Dilemma is Dalton is on bye and Ben most likely out again and there's a 2 QB limit on roster.

Do I drop Dalton who's been #1 FF QB so far or drop Ben?

And then who to pick up?

Best options seem to be:
Bortles
Stafford
Tyrod (if healthy)
Carr
Hoyer

try to trade one of em before dropping

Diggs, Moncrief, Evans
try to trade one of em before dropping

True...not sure why that didn't cross my mind :lol:

But then now that I think about it. This league is full of dummies and generally speaking, they tend to troll w/ trade offers and counters :smh: but I'll see what I can get.

Just picked up B. Cooks in my league after a dude dropped him. I guess he didn't know he was playing the Colts next. Had to scoop him. I need a little boost at WR and I know he's burned a lot of folks but I think he's bound to produce with this matchup. Thoughts anyone?

Back
Top Bottom