OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Marshall. He's the only WR to score a TD or go over a 100 yds every week this season. Meanwhile, Smith will be battling Patrick Peterson.
Starks has shown plenty of times that he's just another guy. Lacy is and will always be the unquestioned starter, the TDs and yards will come with temperatures starting to drop.
I don't know man, this just feels different than last year.  Lacy has put on about 40 pounds which has made him much slower and much less explosive.  At this point last year he only had 306 yards rushing on 80 carries vs. 260 on 67 carries which is about the same YPC, but he just seems a little different to me this year.  It could very well be he is still injured, but most of Lacy's damage last year came during the last 6 weeks where he played terrible teams.

Lacy during this stretch last year averaged 3.82 yards a carry, this year it's 3.88. I wouldn't worry.

The loss of Jordy Nelson as a whole is impacting GB's offense more than it should.

Last edited:
Lacy during this stretch last year averaged 3.82 yards a carry, this year it's 3.88. I wouldn't worry.

The loss of Jordy Nelson as a whole is impacting GB's offense more than it should.
Agreed, but Lacy also had about 600 yards last year pounding terrible teams in the last few weeks.  Of the remaining 10 weeks left, Lacy faces 4 teams in the bottom half of the league in terms of rushing yards allowed and the remaining 6 teams are all in the top ten in yards allowed.  Maybe it is just me, but I don't see Lacy having a huge impact for the rest of the season.  He also had 4 touchdowns last year compared to his 1 that he has this year.  It seems like the Packers are definitely much more pass heavy in the redzone this year than last, which is a bit of a negative indicator here for me especially in standard scoring leagues.

Yeah concerns are reasonable. He probably doesn't dominate like he did last year, but I think he definitely picks things up. GB will figure it out.

Eifert needs a week off. Who we looking at?

My bench TE's consist of Rudolph/Crockett Gilmore.

I've got the 3rd waiver pick considering snagging Benny Watson. Theres also a few other options on waivers;

Ladarius Green vs OAK

Ebron vs DET

Donnell vs DAL

Carrier vs TB (dependent on Jordan Reed)

Thoughts?

Also want to snag Stefon Diggs with that 3rd waiver and hope to get lucky with Watson going unclaimed but Im in need of a TE more than a WR. 
frown.gif

traded Carlos Hyde and Dalton for Jeremy Hill. Needed to shake things up and I had enough of Hyde. I know Hill hasn't been better, but I rather gamble on him because of that offense in general. didn't need Dalton anyway and refused to drop him :lol:

I know Richard Rodgers is TE dependent, but is he still worth hanging onto?

You guys must be sick of my TE questions :lol: .

So I traded away a good portion of my bench yesterday in an 8 man league for AP and now I need some help filling out a WR spot.  Who would you rather have in a standard scoring league:

Marvin Jones (Currently own)

Torrey Smith

Rishard Matthews

Willie Snead

Pierre Garcon

Anquain Boldin

Michael Crabtree

My current receivers are Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, and Dez Bryant, but right now I am just biding my time until Dez is back healthy.

I say so if there aren't really any good te and you can roster him.

Crockett Gilmore or Coby Fleener this week?

So I traded away a good portion of my bench yesterday in an 8 man league for AP and now I need some help filling out a WR spot.  Who would you rather have in a standard scoring league:

Marvin Jones (Currently own)
Torrey Smith
Rishard Matthews
Willie Snead
Pierre Garcon
Anquain Boldin
Michael Crabtree

My current receivers are Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, and Dez Bryant, but right now I am just biding my time until Dez is back healthy.

Rishard, Snead, Crabtree.
Any of those guys.

i would say so, he's been getting some looks. if it wasn't his bye, i would've kept him. had to drop him this week for crocket gillmore.

traded Carlos Hyde and Dalton for Jeremy Hill. Needed to shake things up and I had enough of Hyde. I know Hill hasn't been better, but I rather gamble on him because of that offense in general. didn't need Dalton anyway and refused to drop him :lol:

I've had enough of Hyde as well. If he puts up nice numbers this week I'm going to try and sell high.

What're you guys thinking of Dion Lewis this week? Should I start him or Jonathan Stewart at the FLEX?

Made a reach today. Traded Brandin Cooks for Ronnie Hillman. I have high hopes that the Broncos realize CJ Anderson just isn't working in their system and start rolling with Hillman more in the starting rotation.

I'm desperate for RB's as I've only got Latavius Murray, Theo Riddick and Shane Vareen 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Made a reach today. Traded Brandin Cooks for Ronnie Hillman. I have high hopes that the Broncos realize CJ Anderson just isn't working in their system and start rolling with Hillman more in the starting rotation.

I'm desperate for RB's as I've only got Latavius Murray, Theo Riddick and Shane Vareen :x
Not bad. Cooks has been horrible so far. I like hillmans chances of starting but the bad thing is they use Anderson to block for manning. So there will be shared snaps because of the young o line.

How is your wr core looking like?

I'm desperate for RB's as I've only got Latavius Murray, Theo Riddick and Shane Vareen 
sick.gif

Not bad. Cooks has been horrible so far. I like hillmans chances of starting but the bad thing is they use Anderson to block for manning. So there will be shared snaps because of the young o line.

How is your wr core looking like?
12 Team PPR league and I got Fitzgerald, Moncreif (Luck as my QB) and I just picked up Tavon Austin. Also got Greg Olsen at TE who's starting to come alive. My team ain't bad, minus my RB's who are struggling.

Add one/drop one, .5 PPR

Add

Tavon Austin

Cecil Shorts III

Kamar Aiken

Robert Woods

Drop

Brandon LaFell

CJ Spiller

Who y'all like at WR with Watkins and Harvin out?

Hogan or Woods

might have to go with woods

Robert Woods, Buf, WR (1 percent started, $11)
Matchup: vs. Jax (in London)
If Woods were James Bond, he would be Roger Moore, a drab figure who typically churns out low-quality lines. But in the Land of Shaken Martinis, he's a reasonable WR3 option in a bye-heavy week. Buffalo's wide receiver corps is depleted, to say the least. Sammy Watkins and Percy Harvin could miss multiple games with various ailments. Their absence paves the way for Woods and Chris Hogan to earn more looks behind top target Charles Clay. In 36 career games, the former Trojan has accumulated 10 ore more fantasy points in a game an uneventful seven times. Still, the friendly matchup and projected generous workload (8-10 targets) are alluring. Jacksonville has made strides defensively under Gus Bradley, but remains leaky. Five wideouts have eclipsed 75 yards against it this season. More specifically, corners Davon House and Aaron Colvin have surrendered a combined 97.2 QB rating to their assignments. It's doubtful he'll go all DeAndre Hopkins, but he could meet or exceed Jerricho Cotchery's effort (4-45-1) against the Jags Week 1. If you're actively seeking an upside WR3/FLEX play in 12-team leagues, don't be afraid to venture into the Woods.

got it from yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fantasy-roto-arcade/week-7-fantasy-flames-015819975.html

Picked up LaFell and finally dropped Dre Johnson. Figured...LaFell is a good player to stash on the bench, even if he doesn't produce big numbers this season.

I'm 5-1...I'm in shock lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom