OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Hurns should be feasting then
devil.gif
Oh, yes.

Miami didn't clear waivers so i went with ATL

banged up Mariota, shoddy OL, sounds good to me :lol:

Need some trade advice, 0.5 PPR. I NEED a RB. 3-3, Lost Charles and I'm currently starting Sims and Chris Thompson (McCluster, Bradshaw, & Tevin Coleman are on my bench).

I have Julio, Sanders, Landry, Big Ben, and Barnidge. (Flacco and Bradford are my other QBs.)

Team that wants to trade has Ivory, Foster, Duke Johnson, L. Murray and Travis Benjamin. His QBs are Kaepernick & Tyrod.

I'm willing to part with Julio bc I think his injuries will continue to hamper his production. But I'd rather part with Sanders bc I dont see Peyton holding up in the winter.

Any thoughts on a package I should offer? Do I need to target Ivory or would Foster or Duke suffice?

Last edited:
I was between Miami and Atlanta on D as well. Ultimately chose Atlanta because they're playing Tennessee. As is, Tennessee has given up the most points to defenses this season, add the fact that MM8 might not play and you have what seems like an obvious choice.

Duke Johnson is gonna be getting 20+ touches a game real soon

add him if he's available

Exactly how my league is
lame. its boring that way.

theres this dude in my league, who wants to make a trade as soon as one of his studs has a bad game. Like this week he made a trade for Gurley trading away Bell and Dez. Personally, I didnt care, but the our whole chat room became lit lol.

Back
Top Bottom