OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I gotta start one of Bradshaw vs Saints or Spiller vs Colts this week cause of byes....who should I go with? 0.5 PPR

Just made my Questionable Move of the Week...dropped Crabtree, picked up Amendola and plan to start him next to Gronk.

Hoping I come up on Edelman's stay at Revis Island.

Last edited:
Assuming gates is out, i need to start 2 of these 3.....

Ppr league.

Witten, delanie walker, Or ladarius green

Just made my Questionable Move of the Week...dropped Crabtree, picked up Amendola and plan to start him next to Gronk.
Hoping I come up on Edelman's stay at Revis Island.

According to the analysts, Jets end up in a zone defense if Revis' man goes in motion and crosses the field

@RapSheet: The #Patriots are activating WR Brandon LaFell, source said. He’s off PUP. Should help their offense immediately.

add him this second.

@RapSheet: The #Patriots are activating WR Brandon LaFell, source said. He’s off PUP. Should help their offense immediately.

add him this second.
Would you guys take a shot playing him at flex. My only other options are duke Johnson, cmike, and Abdullah. Keep in mind I have rams def

I need a TE since Eiffert is out on bye so I dropped Andre Ellington and picked up Crocket Gillmore.

Please tell me it wasn't dumb.

I could have dropped Tevin Coleman but I'm waiting to see what happens in Atlanta and if Coleman gets more work.

Back
Top Bottom