OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Gates didn't practice for the third time this week :smh:

Now I might need to drop someone to grab a backup and Big Ben looks like he won't play either but I'm hoping he does.

Gates didn't practice for the third time this week :smh:

Now I might need to drop someone to grab a backup and Big Ben looks like he won't play either but I'm hoping he does.

I wouldnt trust Ben 1st week back anyway. Give him a week to get in the flow unless youre desparate

ESPN PPR (1 POINT)

PICK 2 RB

Joseph Randle @NYG

Alfred Morris vs TB

Knile Davis vs Pit

PICK 1 QB ( I need a fill in until BIG BEN comes back)

Joe Flacco @ Ari

Brian Hoyer @ Mia

Landry Jones @KC

About to trade Cooks and Rashad Jennings for Decker, and gonna probably get him to throw in Cam since he already has Brees. Then probably gonna flip Cam or Dalton once Big Ben is back.

I just wanna rid myself of Cooks so bad :lol:

0.5 PPR btw

I've got big ben and had to picked up andy dalton and daltons on a bye this week so i had to stream bortles. I don't know who to start when big ben gets healthy...

Anybody stashing Robert turbin?
Is he gonna take over that backfield in cle?
roto said they're trying to make turbin Crowell's spot. It might take him awhile to do it unless he shows out one of these games. I have Duke so I stashed turbin just in case

Last edited:
Should I bench Gates for Witten this week? Gates hasn't practiced all week. Even if he does play hurt wouldn't he lose a lot of snaps to Green?

roto said they're trying to make turbin Crowell's spot. It might take him awhile to do it unless he shows out one of these games. I have Duke so I stashed turbin just in case
Yeah I just grabbed Turbin. I mean he's coming back off an injury, I feel like Cleveland will use him. Crowell and Duke haven't been that great. Turbin has the most upside I think.

:lol: I think Dallas is showing us smoke and mirrors. I stashed Michael just in case, but I doubt I'll ever use him

This!
First CMike took first team reps, now Randle first team reps. I believe it's all a smokescreen move by Dallas but I guess we will find out come Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom