I need you this week.
I don't want to play Cooks......
Smh.

Do you guys think he suits up Monday?

how do yall feel about Charles Sims

nice flex in a 12+ team PPR league
Startable in a standard 14 team league?

he loses a lil value in standard but if he's your best option go for it
Someone dropped him and I'm trying to decide whether to put a claim on him. I'd be dropping Knile Davis, Hankerson, or Oliver

i'd drop Davis tbh

that backfield in KC is weird..

Drop Karlos Williams and pick up Matt Jones? PPR and 0.5 per carry.

Would start him over Yeldon in RB2 spot or Smith Sr. in my flex spot.

Someone dropped Jordan Matthews as well, should I pick him up instead of Jones? 

My WR's are: AB, Landry, Smith Sr., Cooper

Last edited:
I picked up both John Brown and Gates in FA this week. Now they both have injury concerns 
mean.gif

I might have to play Antonio Brown. Shouldnt be bad idea but still.

Last edited:
Dez didn't travel with the team today - if he doesn't early Saturday than he will be ruled OUT.

Just got offered Moncrief for Matt Jones

My other RBs:

Forsett
Abdullah
Anderson
Starks
Rawls

Make the trade before he regrets offering.

Last edited:
This dude wants me to deal Diggs and Rashad Jennings to him for Decker and Cam....I only need Cam for one week while Ben is out and Dalton is on bye. Is it worth giving up Diggs already?

He'll do my Cooks and Jennings for his Decker and Chris Thompson instead. But then I'd have to pickup Fitzpatrick or Jameis or somebody as my fill-in at QB if Ben doesn't suit up this week. I'm 2-4 so I REALLY need to win this week.

This dude wants me to deal Diggs and Rashad Jennings to him for Decker and Cam....I only need Cam for one week while Ben is out and Dalton is on bye. Is it worth giving up Diggs already?

He'll do my Cooks and Jennings for his Decker and Chris Thompson instead. But then I'd have to pickup Fitzpatrick or Jameis or somebody as my fill-in at QB if Ben doesn't suit up this week. I'm 2-4 so I REALLY need to win this week.

If you could use WR help, the Decker deal is better. After this week, you can flip one of your QBs to someone in need; definitely don't need to hold all 3. And all 3 should give a nice return to someone who would bite.

If you could use WR help, the Decker deal is better. After this week, you can flip one of your QBs to someone in need; definitely don't need to hold all 3. And all 3 should give a nice return to someone who would bite.

this

I would be getting Decker in both deals though, i would just have to give up Diggs instead of Cooks to get Cam though. If I give up Cooks and Jennings then I would be getting Decker and Chris Thompson, instead of getting Cam and Decker for Diggs and Jennings.

I would be getting Decker in both deals though, i would just have to give up Diggs instead of Cooks to get Cam though. If I give up Cooks and Jennings then I would be getting Decker and Chris Thompson, instead of getting Cam and Decker for Diggs and Jennings.

Ah you're right. Maybe do that second deal then, though Thompson is hurt going into Sunday. Not sure what your plans are to use him or not. But Decker is a solid start week in and week out so far this season. TD in all 5 games he's played.

Should I start Falcons D this week, dropped Eagles D for them

wanted the steelers but someone took them already, same with MIA

Falcons D/ST is a top 5 play for me this week

no Mariota & a shoddy OL is a recipe for success. i'm streaming em this week, too

Back
Top Bottom