OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

8 team league? :nerd:

Your squad looks loaded, how are you 2-6? :lol:
:smh:

Yeah 8 team league

I'm 2-6 because of injuries, late bloomers and the fact that my league is very competitive that's why I wish I played in some of these leagues people post trades about :lol: .

Like some guys were saying that D. Williams got picked up in the 4th 7th waiver slot :x . Players like these get picked up by the #1 priority with the quickness in my league even if they not in need of a rb cause they know someone else needs him and they can finesse a trade. These dudes are savages :lol:

:lol: yeah I'm in one of those competitive 8 team leagues as well but they still play with rules from the 90s :smh: RB/WR/TE - 1 PT every 25 yards .. QB - 1 PT every 50 yards :wow: :x

I lost Dez, Ben, and McCoy but somehow I'm 6-2 :lol:

I wanted to pick up Williams in that league but $10 per add/drop makes you think twice when you already have 6 RBs capable of putting up numbers on your roster :lol:

You know what really grinds my gears? Teams in the top 3 that have the lowest "points against" and "points for" in the league. Right match up at the right time :smh:

You know what really grinds my gears? Teams in the top 3 that have the lowest "points against" and "points for" in the league. Right match up at the right time :smh:

:rofl:

.............that's me.

Etrondabomb
6-2-0 .750 W6 7 1,246.54 1,061.09
2 +2
GREEN CHILE N ITALIAN LEATHER - that's me. :pimp:
6-2-0 .750 W4 6 1,141.85 1,031.87
Rifle Bears
5-3-0 .625 L2 3 1,244.96 1,176.82
4 -3
Dolphins
5-3-0 .625 L1 10 1,241.26 1,132.98
MuRdA FiElD1
5-3-0 .625 W1 9 1,218.21 1,060.46

ain't my fault, b.

Last edited:
i have the most points for (1013) & the 3rd most points against (965)

i'm like Mike D'Antoni's Suns :lol:

Last edited:

Tell me about it. I'm 3-5 with the 2nd most points for but I have the most points against.
:smh:
But good thing I'm in the middle of the pack and everyone is just one game ahead so I'm still in the playoff race.

Think I'm gonna have to drop my dude Justin Tucker since he's on bye for Blair Walsh. Don't want to drop anybody on my bench cause they have potential to push me through the playoffs and I don't want my opponents to pick them up....Joique Bell, Djax, Melvin Gordon, Travis Benji, James Jones all currently riding the bench.

Think I'm gonna have to drop my dude Justin Tucker since he's on bye for Blair Walsh. Don't want to drop anybody on my bench cause they have potential to push me through the playoffs and I don't want my opponents to pick them up....Joique Bell, Djax, Melvin Gordon, Travis Benji, James Jones all currently riding the bench.

Bell is dropable IMO, considering who else is on your bench. You could take the take by dropping Tucker and hope to pick him up next week, but unless your waiver is high you'll probably lose him.

54338702.jpg

Repped for The League reference. :lol:

I'm currently at 3-5 and sitting in 9th with the top 8 teams making the playoffs. I need all the help I can get. I had the #4 waiver priority so I was surprised when I landed him.

Anyone sitting Barnidge tonight? I know they just got carved up by Heath Miller but it's Johnny Football's show tonight. I have Jordan Reed on the bench right now and leaning towards starting him instead of Barnidge. Thoughts?

Conflicted at which 2 WR's I should start: Crabtree, Stevie Johnson, and Jarvis Landry. Advice?

Anyone sitting Barnidge tonight? I know they just got carved up by Heath Miller but it's Johnny Football's show tonight. I have Jordan Reed on the bench right now and leaning towards starting him instead of Barnidge. Thoughts?
that is a tough spot. 

I could see Kirk throwing it a ton trying to play catch up against the Pats. Which would mean alot of looks for Reed. 

Both QBs suck so you might just have to flip a coin. 

that is a tough spot. 

I could see Kirk throwing it a ton trying to play catch up against the Pats. Which would mean alot of looks for Reed. 

Both QBs suck so you might just have to flip a coin. 

I know right. TNF hasn't been great to my squad this whole year so I think I'm going to sit Barnidge.

Brees or Rodgers
Cooks or A. Robinson (flex)

Tough one for me guys, could use the assist.

Brees for QB

Cooks would be a good option if you're projected to score lower than your opponent since that'd be a boom or bust combo with Brees.

A-Rob going against Revis, so there's a good chance Bortles is mostly looking at Hurns' way.

For anyone who unfortunately has to start him every week, Jordan Cameron showed up on the Miami injury report. Status changed from healthy to questionable.

Thankfully I claimed Watson off waivers last week. Why he was dropped I have no idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom