OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Traded away Malcolm Floyd to receive Gore. Thoughts?

My other RBs are L. Murray, Sims, McCluster, and Polk so I needed an upgrade. My WRs are Julio, Cooper, and Landry. Just didn't see myself starting Floyd over any of them. Plus I'm #1 in the waiver order now so I can reup if someone breaks out.

Great trade, Floyd is boom or bust. Gore > Floyd

Carr worth dropping Tanny for?

Currently have Eli and Tanny at QB. Was using Tanny primarily at first but now gonna go w/ Eli until further notice.

standard league
pick one please
brandin cooks
mike evans
legarette blount
ronnie hillman

My boy caught up on if he should start Gates or Reed

I said Gates but he's saying D Jax and Garcon will take attention away from Reed

Last edited:
everyone trying to get ingram from me at work today :smh:

offers from AJ green and R Cobb to A. Jeffery straight up. :smh:

If gates without allen is not a must start idk what is

Thats what im thinking. Hes in mid of the pack (4-4) and can make the playoffs but a loss this week will make it slim chance. Told he cant afford to be playing the wrong people. Im mad af dudes squad was auto picked and was garbage ... squad lookin real tough now :smh: yet my draft picks aint worth a damn

I dnt think its possible for me (2-6) i gotta win out and hope the top loses to bottom rank teams or beat up on each other.

everyone trying to get ingram from me at work today :smh:

offers from AJ green and R Cobb to A. Jeffery straight up. :smh:

same here :lol:

i'm holdng on to him unless i get an offer that blows me away. he's been great so far & he's only gonna get better with Khiry out of the picture

Ivory and Hill

Need a quick answer before the game. Moncrief,Tavon or Benjamin at flex? Was torn because Benjamin tends to ball out when JFF is playing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom