OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Dalton to Eifert, love seeing double the points show up 
pimp.gif

This is my last time starting Jeramy hill I should have learned but gave him one last chance .. Good riddance

Haven't started him in weeks but gave him a chance cause of the matchup

Last edited:

Kind of regret trading away Eifert and Marshall for Gronk. 
who are your other WR's?

that's a pretty even deal imo
The full trade was Cam, Eifert and Marshall for Gronk and Luck.  Luck lost me the game last week with his pick in overtime :/

My other wrs are Nuke and Juice.  Other than that my dumbass cut Crabtree 2 weeks ago so Im rocking with bum Moncrief.. also got a lottery ticket for Justin Hardy.

Last edited:
The full trade was Cam, Eifert and Marshall for Gronk and Luck.  Luck lost me the game last week with his pick in overtime :/

My other wrs are Nuke and Juice.  Other than that my dumbass cut Crabtree 2 weeks ago so Im rocking with bum Moncrief.. also got a lottery ticket on Justin Hardy.

Think you lose in that trade TBH. Gronk is Gronk but what other QB do you have besides Luck?

My other wrs are Nuke and Juice.  Other than that my dumbass cut Crabtree 2 weeks ago so Im rocking with bum Moncrief.. also got a lottery ticket on Justin Hardy.
Think you lose in that trade TBH. Gronk is Gronk but what other QB do you have besides Luck?
I had Rus until I traded him away for Moncrief yesterday.  Then the  guy I traded him to trades Rus for Stafford.  Then the guy who traded for Rus traded him for Sammy Watkins.

My team started off 7-0 lost my last week and Im projected to lose again this week... Hoping by playoff time David Cobb, Hardy or Abdullah can show up enough to plug in at flex. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom