OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

One more Dalton TD and I'll be happy for the night :nerd: .

There it is!

Last edited:
great start off to the week with 41, biggest week for me yet so far 
smokin.gif

Sigh ... i traded Eifert like week 3 for a healthy steve smith ...

Same smith broke his ribs that week

Smith comes back ... tears achilles

I lost that trade

Down 21 already thanks to Eifert. Should've played Dalton to make it wash. Don't let me down this week Big Ben

Wow I hope sitting Eifert for Gates doesn't cost me but he's incostient at times this why l want to trade him, no point in having two TE's but he could be a potential keeper.

AJ Green is basically a boom or bust WR1 this season. This Bengals offense is unpredictable as far as who's getting what. Starting to realize this now, oh well..

Wow I hope sitting Eifert for Gates doesn't cost me but he's incostient at times this why l want to trade him, no point in having two TE's but he could be a potential keeper.

Wut

Eifert > Gates any day of the week. Aside from Gronk, every TE is inconsistent.

My opponent is 2-6, and left Marvin Jones on his bench with Megatron on a Bye still slotted in. And he has Palmer (Bye also) with no backup QB on his bench :smh: .

:smokin when your week is likely a wash and it's only Thursday, but at the same time it's lame.

AJ Green is basically a boom or bust WR1 this season. This Bengals offense is unpredictable as far as who's getting what. Starting to realize this now, oh well..

I can see that rationale .. but i mean hes throwing it to whos open

I honestly just think Cincy's receivers are all viable options for producing vs teams like Atlanta, Houston where they play off their 1 guy

I can see that rationale .. but i mean hes throwing it to whos open

I honestly just think Cincy's receivers are all viable options for producing vs teams like Atlanta, Houston where they play off their 1 guy
true
for fantasy purposes, I'd rather own the #1 WR on Houston or Atlanta

well it was good having you on my team Hill you straight getting dropped next week

Last edited:
Cincy has so many weapons on offense they just give it to whoever's open like quise said.

one week Eifert will have 20 pts & the next he'll have 6

Back
Top Bottom