OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I need Hopkins to score more than Gio tomorrow.  Prayers up.

Last edited:
up 9 & he has Eifert tomorrow...

he's had 9 pts or less in games without a TD so i have a chance

Last edited:
John Brown didn't reel in a single catch today, cause for concern?
He's been a decoy the past two games due to his hammy. He got targeted a couple of times today but the throws were high. Wouldn't drop him but if you have a clear cut better option to start you could consider it. He prob bounces back next week though.

6-4 :pimp: and the squad is clicking on all cylinders right now

Had Big Ben, Chiefs D and Cooks on the bench and still going to put up the highest score again this week with Dalton playing tomorrow.

Thank you Martavis, Decker, AP, Hurns and Lamar Miller for carrying the squad.

Up by 27.5
With opp with Gio Bernard. I hope i win.....

I'm getting killed with the last set of byes next week. No cooks and dwill.
Gonna have to roll with Gurley and Hillman....gross unless Ellington becomes the starter, which I doubt happens even though he ran better than cj2k

Also John brown, please bounce back next week. I need you. Jmatt please ball out.

Got my W...in 2nd at the moment.

Fraudulent #1 team in my league basically tied in his matchup. Has Gio going against AJ Green.

AJ pls.

Last edited:
Buyer beware. Especially advice, you needing somebody to save you from yourself if that's the case :lol:

I can't believe it. When y'all find out who it is you should go chase down his ***

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jones hasn't had a good game since week 5. The last 3 weeks before the game against Pittsburgh Travis was having some bad games but he's been good for every other game of the season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom