OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thank god I didn't trade for Edelman the other day. I was thiiiis close to trading Decker and Woodhead for him but then the guy got greedy and asked for Cooks too in the deal. He has to be pissed right about now.

Picked up Matt Jones last week because I had an empty roster spot. He went off this week. Any chance he sustains even half of the production he got yesterday for the rest of the season?

Don't be mad at other people giving you bad advice. It's your team, you own it, manage it how you want. You should know that if you're asking for advice, it could potentially not be the best advice...that's on you.

Tonight's game is HUGE for me.

One league - up 9, he has Nick Novak.

Another league (MUST win league) - Down 5, I have AJ Green, he has Eifert.

Don't be mad at other people giving you bad advice. It's your team, you own it, manage it how you want. You should know that if you're asking for advice, it could potentially not be the best advice...that's on you.

This.

Posting screenshots is petty. People are going to be less inclined to give your ungrateful *** advice now, I know I will.

So...should I trade Sanders immediately with Peyton out for the next game or two at least?

Do you guys ever roll with 2 receivers from the same team?
With brown on bye next week, im thinking of getting edelman (i jave number 1 waiver), but i already have lafell

Picked up Matt Jones last week because I had an empty roster spot. He went off this week. Any chance he sustains even half of the production he got yesterday for the rest of the season?

Nah, fluke game. Im surprised Rob Ryan even had a job to begin this season.

Maybe in another game with a poor defense, but it could end up being Alf that game

So...should I trade Sanders immediately with Peyton out for the next game or two at least?

Keep him, Osweiller is a decent QB he just doesnt have enough experience yet. Ive been calling for him to be the starter since last season, and this year during week 2

4 of the next 6 on Denver's schedule have so so/weak defenses

Last edited:

This.

Posting screenshots is petty. People are going to be less inclined to give your ungrateful *** advice now, I know I will.

Read text in black pls

This.

Read text in black pls

Okay? You still put those dudes on blast :lol:

Nah, fluke game. Im surprised Rob Ryan even had a job to begin this season.

Maybe in another game with a poor defense, but it could end up being Alf that game

Matt Jones had 11 carries for 55 yards and caught three passes for 131 yards and a touchdown in Washington's Week 10 win over the Saints.

Advice: Jones cut through multiple defenders and housed a 78-yard screen for his touchdown. He remained in a timeshare with Alfred Morris, but played most of the first half before Morris closed it out. Washington's run game was finally able to get on track after getting next to nothing over the last month. Jones has blow-up potential over the next three weeks with matchups against the Panthers, Giants, and Dallas.

Just something to think about with Jones. I have to start him next week with Ingram on a Bye, so I'm hoping for another great game out of him.

Last edited:
Need Dalton to lay an egg in one league, up 28 with no one else going. Got a shot to be 10-0, not liking my chances tho. :smh:

Need Bengals D/ST to have a bad game in another league, up 27 and I still have Cushing left to play. Not sure how I feel but hopefully Cush can get 10 tackles to keep the pressure on my opponent.

And finally, I definitely need Hopkins to lay egg in my 3rd league. Up 19 with no one else to play :smh:

Gonna grab a 6 pack and get ready for this emotional roller-coaster ride tonight :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom