OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

so sunday my boy went into the 11 o'clock games with 3 or 4 players in his line up on a bye ... just before game time I noticed he had to just grab scraps from the later games. One of his pick ups was Amendola

I was scrolling thru the league activity tonight and ...

Last edited:
Your boy isn't very good at this

dont ask how .. because i have no idea, team is buns imo 

View media item 1791636

He has clearly gotten lucky in his matchups. Notice how he has the fourth lowest points scored and the lowest among teams with winning records. Yet, he also has the lowest amount of points against. This means that while his team is buns, he has had the good fortune of catching everyone on their off week.

Last edited:
He has clearly gotten lucky in his matchups. Notice how he has the fourth lowest points scored and the lowest among teams with winning records. Yet, he also has the lowest amount of points against. This means that while his team is buns, he has had the good fortune of catching everyone on their off week.
oh i know but it is what it is. I told him he jus lucky 

and he feeling himself too because last year he was 5-8 

That is exactly what I was gonna say.

And not trying to make excuses but this has gotta be the main reason I'm 2-8 in the league I care about most :lol:

Only saying that b/c there's 2 other teams that are just awful lineups but they've been able to get those right matchups similar to that Suh Girls 1 Cup guy in your league Quise

I look at scoreboard for all other matchups in my league each week and seemingly every other person I'm not playing against, I would've beat had I played them.

Just luck of the draw on scheduling. Totally snake bitten by that uncontrollable factor this year :lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
pick a flex for standard league this week

diggs

forsett

karlos williams

choose 1 for standard:

palmer

carr

Last edited:
With Peyton down and Eli on a bye, I need to add another QB for this week in my 2 QB league.

Hasselbeck, Osweiler, Sanchez, Gabbert, and Keenum are available. Who do I go with?

i agree with palmer being must start but its just that carr has a very favorable matchup this week
laugh.gif

[quote name="trey ohh five"][quote name="6 rings MJ"]Names to look for on the waivers wire?[/quote]Amendola
Ajayi
Osweiler
Zach Miller
Aiken
Kansas City D
Dwayne Harris[/quote]@SD? Rivers has been ON IT, all season. What am I missing?

SD has a ton of injuries & KC's defense has played really well the last 3 games...

there are better options but KC isn't a bad play

Gotcha.

So what you're saying is that if a person maybe had Carson Palmer (vs. Cincy) and Rivers (vs. KC), that person should probably go with Palmer. :nerd:

(I know team record might have this seem like a no-brainer, but at least in my league, Rivers is a BEAST. It's been great having to decide between those 2 every week, despite the complete opposite directions of their teams.)

Last edited:
yes, definitely

Palmer proved he's matchup-proof when he put up 363 yards & 3 TD's vs the best defense in the league.

I better get Amendola. Hakeem Nicks at least interests me in a James Jones-type way but where Nicks is actually talented, I refuse to believe he's not (JJ's good at what he does, which is being Rodgers' safety valve/getting open when the designed RZ play breaks down IMO).

Last edited:
[quote name="nickmaz96"]Palmer proved he's matchup-proof when he put up 363 yards & 3 TD's vs the best defense in the league.[/quote]WEEK 4
Carson vs. STL: 16.98
352, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 rushing TD

Rivers vs. CLE: 26.22
358, 3, 0, 1

WEEK 5
Carson @DET: 18.34
161, 3, 1, 0

Rivers vs. PIT: 21.60
365, 2, 1, 0

WEEK 6
Carson @PIT: 18.74
421, 1, 2, 2