OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm 8-2 still in 1st in a 12 man league

I'm heated because I lost this week by one point and come to find out they gave Calvin Johnson -2 saying he fumbled on that onside kick at the end of the game when he jumped up and didn't even have possession of the ball it literally bounced off his chest to the Green Bay packers. Someone tell me how is that a fumble? I would be 9-1 if it wasn't for that

Last edited:
Think I may roll with Bortles again this week over Dalton.

If Hurns can't go I think I'll need a waiver upgrade over DGB who's on my bench, any suggestions? And should I drop Walsh for Santos?

Despite clinching a playoff spot already, I still wanna keep my Pts For total at the top; $50 (league fee entry) back in my pocket if I hold that lead.

Last edited:
Ended my 2 game losing streak.  8-2 back and most importantly back in first place 
nthat.gif

Salute to Gronk, Landry, Hopkins and the Steelers D for getting me this win.   

Last edited:
Michael Floyd is a legit flex play and starting to become a WR2 for fantasy IMO. Dude been on fire.

Yeah now he is, i was kinda just meaning from start of the year but he was a bad example because i have him on my team :lol:

Nicks worth a pickup now that the Giants are re-signing him? :nerd: Leaning towards the no side.

Last edited:
Nicks worth a pickup now that the Giants are re-signing him? :nerd: Leaning towards the no side.

I say no. Gotta assume hes in some kind of shape since they resigned him but cant see any immediate production happening. Maybe in the playoff weeks.

If you got room n wanna stash then maybe go for it

I say no. Gotta assume hes in some kind of shape since they resigned him but cant see any immediate production happening. Maybe in the playoff weeks.

If you got room n wanna stash then maybe go for it

Yea, was just a hot take reaction :lol: . I do want to seek a replacement for DGB though; picked him up two weeks ago but I don't expet to get much out of him if I ever have to start him.

Need Dalton to lay an egg in one league, up 28 with no one else going. Got a shot to be 10-0, not liking my chances tho. :smh:

Need Bengals D/ST to have a bad game in another league, up 27 and I still have Cushing left to play. Not sure how I feel but hopefully Cush can get 10 tackles to keep the pressure on my opponent.

And finally, I definitely need Hopkins to lay egg in my 3rd league. Up 19 with no one else to play :smh:

Gonna grab a 6 pack and get ready for this emotional roller-coaster ride tonight :smh: :lol:

3 for 3 last night :pimp:

10-0
7-3
4-6 (here we come, 1 game out of the last playoff spot)

I'm 8-2 still in 1st in a 12 man league

I'm heated because I lost this week by one point and come to find out they gave Calvin Johnson -2 saying he fumbled on that onside kick at the end of the game when he jumped up and didn't even have possession of the ball it literally bounced off his chest to the Green Bay packers. Someone tell me how is that a fumble? I would be 9-1 if it wasn't for that

Really? I have him on one of my teams in ESPN and I don't see a 2 point deduction.

I didn't think that was a fumble considering he never had possession.

3 for 3 last night
pimp.gif

10-0
7-3
Congrats Cap

Went 0-3 this week
mean.gif

8-1 (snapped 8 game streak, still in 1st)

4-6 (dropped to 9th, top 8 advance)

5-5 (snapped 5 game streak, still in 3rd)

I play the top teams 2 out of the next 3 weeks so I need a miracle.

3 for 3 last night :pimp:

10-0

7-3

Congrats Cap

Went 0-3 this week :smh:

8-1 (snapped 8 game streak, still in 1st)
4-6 (dropped to 9th, top 8 advance)
5-5 (snapped 5 game streak, still in 3rd)

I play the top teams 2 out of the next 3 weeks so I need a miracle.

Good looking fam, hopefully some good ju ju comes your way over the next 3 weeks :nthat:

Allen Hurns expected to play TNF after practicing today :pimp:

This dude has the ultimate respect from me. Playing through injuries like a boss and putting up numbers too. I won't be surprised if Jacksonville some how wins the AFC South

Should I bench Jeremy hill for Melvin Gordon this week?

Neither one of them are doing anything, but after watching the game last night I wouldn't want any parts of Hill right now :x ... at least SD is doing everything possible to get Gordon going. His season would be a lot better if he could start finding the end zone.

for those already in the playoffs, do you guys ever tank the remaining games in favor of  favorable playoff matchup?

[quote name="jonwin"]That's a no brainer lol. Drop Tavon for Martavis asap.

How is he even on the waiver? Crabtree too. Is this a 8 man league? Or your fellow peeps just aren't active on waiver?[/quote]10, but it's only a few of us that stay active.

Everyone except me & my girl is in Texas, and they're all Texas, NASCAR, God N' Guns types. They say they do this every year but always need one or two more, so they asked me and my girl. I'm 'the sports guy' among us, so I really should be killing everyone. See what had happened was... like I said, I've never done this before, and I missed the draft. Found out AFTER the draft that I could have picked players to have auto-picked for me of I'm not there.

I didn't know about setting your roster, not getting points for players on the bench, picking up players off of waivers, trading, dropping players, NOTHING.

In 4th right now. 6-4 after starting off 1-3 and trying to figure everything out.

I told them to invite me again next year, and I'm crushing all their dreams, I guarantee that.

I swear, I knew absolutely nothing of fantasy before this. Never really cared.

someone dropped yeldon. damn idk what to do. i got the number 1 waiver choice should i use it on amendola or yeldon?

Allen Hurns expected to play TNF after practicing today :pimp:

This dude has the ultimate respect from me. Playing through injuries like a boss and putting up numbers too. I won't be surprised if Jacksonville some how wins the AFC South

:pimp: if he's active I'm starting him.

for those already in the playoffs, do you guys ever tank the remaining games in favor of favorable playoff matchup?

Didn't even think to play this strategy, but likely won't go through with it. I like being alone at the top and if I remain the #1 seed, I'll verse the last place anyhow; the team who squeaked their way in.

Last edited:
10, but it's only a few of us that stay active.

Everyone except me & my girl is in Texas, and they're all Texas, NASCAR, God N' Guns types. They say they do this every year but always need one or two more, so they asked me and my girl. I'm 'the sports guy' among us, so I really should be killing everyone. See what had happened was... like I said, I've never done this before, and I missed the draft. Found out AFTER the draft that I could have picked players to have auto-picked for me of I'm not there.

I didn't know about setting your roster, not getting points for players on the bench, picking up players off of waivers, trading, dropping players, NOTHING.

In 4th right now. 6-4 after starting off 1-3 and trying to figure everything out.

I told them to invite me again next year, and I'm crushing all their dreams, I guarantee that.

I swear, I knew absolutely nothing of fantasy before this. Never really cared.

So you literally just started this year :wow:

Congrats on 1st year success so far. I remember my first year of playing in league w/ people back in 2009, I took over a garbage keeper league team and took my lumps that year.

Fall is my fav time of year especially w/ fantasy football. But that stuff can make you legit angry and stressed out on Sundays for nothing :rofl:

I'm an addict. In 8 different leagues. Only 3 are money leagues while 4 others are just ones different friends had set up for fun (b/c they all had their own personal league-style/scoring preferences) while the last is just a random public one I joined b/c I had itch for drafting right the first week ESPN allowed leagues to take place :rofl:

Fantasy been cruel to me in ironic ways. 8 leagues and 7 of them I have winning records and doing well but the 1 league I care most about; I'm now 2-8 :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom