OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm an addict. In 8 different leagues. Only 3 are money leagues while 4 others are just ones different friends had set up for fun (b/c they all had their own personal league-style/scoring preferences) while the last is just a random public one I joined b/c I had itch for drafting right the first week ESPN allowed leagues to take place :rofl:

Fantasy been cruel to me in ironic ways. 8 leagues and 7 of them I have winning records and doing well but the 1 league I care most about; I'm now 2-8 :x

More than 1 league is not for me. Between the upkeep and stress, I wouldn't even enjoy the run. :pimp: having my 1 team to focus on and das it.

Same goes for non-money leagues. I wouldn't put nearly as much effort into it through the season if I knew there was no potential payoff. Especially fantasy baseball - that $600 pot had me active all season long and I wound up winning the whole thing. Pretty sure I made damn near 117 transactions :lol: .

Bortles or Tanny ROS?

I wanna say Bortles. I'll be going with him or Andy depending on the matchups from here on out.

Just noticed 4th-10th place in my league all have a 5-5 record. It's been neck and neck all season long, competitive league makes it all the more fun.

Last edited:
More than 1 league is not for me. Between the upkeep and stress, I wouldn't even enjoy the run. :pimp: having my 1 team to focus on and das it.

Same goes for non-money leagues. I wouldn't put nearly as much effort into it through the season if I knew there was no potential payoff. Especially fantasy baseball - that $600 pot had me active all season long and I wound up winning the whole thing. Pretty sure I made damn near 117 transactions :lol: .

I feel you on that. I just like playing it so much so that's why I'm in so many :lol:

Also hard for me to find a legit 10-12 man crew that all keep it 100 since there's always at least 1-2 that try to do some shenanigans that ruins the fun so at least if I'm in diff leagues w/ diff people, have other options to focus on.

I can't do fantasy baseball or basketball. Don't find it nearly as fun as football.

Last edited:
I tried baseball about 5 years back. Too many games to play that long.

Tried football for the first time last year n went to the ship. I was in 2 leagues then, the other one i bombed n got 5th place.

This year figured since im playing for money id concetrate on 1 league, well yeah im in 11th place so its gotten me far. And its only 4 new teams in this league (same one iwent to the ship in)

Cam Newton for Larry Fitzgerald and Tavon Austin, good trade?

I also have Romo and Cutler

Crabtree @ Detriot
Hurns vs. Tenn
Megatron vs. Oak
Amandola vs. Buf

can only start 3

Might have to roll with Bortles for wk 11 after seeing Dalton struggled last night.
Don't trust Andy against Ari D.

Would you guys start Allen Robinson vs Titans and Decker vs Texans this week over Sanders vs Bears?

0.5 PPR

It's rough out here man.

12 teamer PPR lost: Luck, Forte, Dion Lewis, Keenan Allen, Edelman.
12 teamer PPR lost: Bell, Foster, Edelman
10 teamer PPR lost: Charles, Foster, Edelman, Keenan Allen

But somehow still sitting in top 2 in them.

Currently in 3rd place - need a consistent QB for the ROS.
I have Tyrod and Tannehill.

Should I go for:
Romo
Oseweiler
Mariota

It's rough out here man.

I feel your pain.

Was crushing my league in total pts scored and team looked invincible. Then lost Arian & Le'veon back to back weeks and now team is looking suspect.

Still in the playoff picture but not as excited/ambitious/hopeful for championship hopes. Going to still do what I can to win my league but not the powerhouse I once was  
mean.gif

My main concern is Devonta Freeman. He was used as my 'lottery ticket' as a very late rounder flourishing. Just added bonus onto the production  Le'veon & Arian were bringing. But now that he is my RB1, don't think he can produce nearly as he was before, therefore leaving my RB situation very suspect. 

It's rough out here man.

I feel your pain.

Was crushing my league in total pts scored and team looked invincible. Then lost Arian & Le'veon back to back weeks and now team is looking suspect.

Still in the playoff picture but not as excited/ambitious/hopeful for championship hopes. Going to still do what I can to win my league but not the powerhouse I once was  
mean.gif

My main concern is Devonta Freeman. He was used as my 'lottery ticket' as a very late rounder flourishing. Just added bonus onto the production  Le'veon & Arian were bringing. But now that he is my RB1, don't think he can produce nearly as he was before, therefore leaving my RB situation very suspect. 

Back
Top Bottom