OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Jesus james jones you couldn't savage me some points for that last TD drop smh. Man I hate having him, so damn inconsistent

Last edited:
Need to have mike mccarthy calling plays. This offense is so bad, im gonna have to play stafford until i see a change.

Speaking of james jones im glad i was able to pull off a set a trades to get gurley

Megatron and Carolina's D KILLED it for me today. Decent work from Cam and Alshon too. JStew was so-so. Witten :smh:

Shout out to the dudes I called out on here about dropping James Jones. My opponent this week picked him up and played him :pimp:

Jesus james jones you couldn't savage me some points for that last TD drop smh. Man I hate having him, so damn inconsistent

c20c77f9_tumblr_inline_mrkvhlwzbJ1qz4rgp.gif

Immediately regret dropping Vikings D/ST for Packers D/ST last night. This game tonight made no damn sense. Everything was in the Packers favor to destroy the Bears tonight.

Went with Zach Miller over Rich Rodgers last night... added to roster 2-3 minutes before he locked i was so undecided

I figured Cutler likes to use the TE more than ARod. 10 yards .. but he got that TD though :smokin

Last edited:
So tradedealine is Nov 27 (today) .. i go to propose a trade n all the player trade symbols are greyed out :x

So by deadline they day before :smh:

Last edited:
Knew as soon as I benched Lacy these last 2 weeks he'd do something smh. I'll start him next week and he'll give me 4 points

Now I'm thinking maybe I should have taken that McCoy, Karlos Williams and Cooks for Lacy, Starks and Alshon deal I was offered the other day.....

Back
Top Bottom