OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Jordan Reed @ giants or Antonio Gates@ Jacksonville?  Standard Scoring

If Jordan Reed is healthy, I always play him.
He has a nice match up against the Giants who have been pretty generous to TE. I believe he'll be the best TE this week.
I'm playing him in my league.

WHEN ARE THE NINERS GONNA PLACE HYDE ON THE IR? THIS IS KILLING ME.

Bruh just drop him already :lol:

He's not coming back. Got a fracture in his foot. Even if the 49ers force him to suit up, you really expect him to do anything?

I dropped him 2 weeks ago.

Is Ware getting the start tomorrow? Could use some insight on the following -

Bench Hilton and flex either Ware (if he starts), Duke Johnson, Gillmore or Kamar Aiken.. or just flex Hilton? *Full-point PPR*

Yup, full-point. He had a nice game last week, but that was before Flacco went down :frown: . Aiken as well.

Need some flex help bruhs.

Cooks vs. Texans
or
Hurns vs. Chargers

Starting Martavis and Decker as my 2 WRs this week.

Need some flex help bruhs.

Cooks vs. Texans
or
Hurns vs. Chargers

Starting Martavis and Decker as my 2 WRs this week.

i'd consider starting Decker, Cooks, & Hurns

Bryant has been great but he relies on big plays & Seattle doesn't give up many

Pick 2 (1 RB + 1 Flex) | 0.5 PPR

Ware vs BUF

Allen @ CLE

Coleman vs MIN

Woodhead @ JAX

Hill vs STL

Starting Rawls at my other RB spot

Last edited:
Oh ok, I'd roll with Woodhead and Allen. Ware is close behind but I like reliability those two present catching the ball. Woodhead had a tough run last week (#1 team vs receiving RB's since 2014) so I think he's most certain to bounce back against the jags

Do we not trust Tevin Coleman?

I can't decide whether to start him or Brandon Lafell.
Coleman has the upside but he just doesn't look comfortable running the ball right now. He had a plus matchup last week and was awful but ATLs offense could take off at any moment. MIN shredded by Eddie Lacy last week, and this week they're without Harrison Smith...that could open some space from him to run. He's hard to trust, basically

Down on the Pats this week. DEN Pass rush and that secondary will take over, brady doesn't have his quick throw guy this game w/ Amendola out. They've yet to use Lafell on anything other than deep routes, idk why.

Last edited:
I was going to start Rawls and Buck Allen at my RB positions and either Draughn, Coleman, Lafell, or Diggs at the flex.

Who do you think I should roll with? I considered Lafell and Coleman because who else is Brady gonna throw to on the outside? And there's no backs behind Coleman.

^

Terron Ward/Patrick Dimarco are more likely to score than Coleman this week, I feel.

Standard or PPR btw?

Last edited:
I see Amendola is ruled Out. Dropped Keshawn Martin on Wednesday in favor of Marques Wilson :rolleyes .

Last edited:
Do we not trust Tevin Coleman?

I can't decide whether to start him or Brandon Lafell.

Start Lafell. Im an Atlanta fan and want him to do well but i dont see it happening. He has upside simply because of vilume but :rolleyes

^
Terron Ward/Patrick Dimarco are more likely to score than Coleman this week, I feel.

Standard or PPR btw?

This is true. Especially in passing situations DiMarco gets over looked after his initial block

I see Amendola is ruled Out. Should I go and get back Keshawn Martin or sit tight? I dropped him for Marques Wilson on Wednesday :smh: .

Id double check that Keshawn is gonna play first. He was inactive last week at game time. Plus NE has Dobson and someone else in there, on top of Lafell and James White. And cant forget Gronk.

Last edited:
Chris Harper, activated off the PS before last weeks game

Dobson is out for the year

Martin is still questionable, said he feels good to play, but we'll just have to see.

Back
Top Bottom