OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 2 (PPR league):

Doug Martin (vs. Indy)
Javorius Allen (vs. Cle)
Gio Bernard ( vs. StL)

Should I play all 3 RBs or should I flex Martavis Bryant? My other WRs are Hopkins and Landry

Since devonte Freeman is out pick 2...
Danny woodhead
Lamar Miller
Chris Johnson
Or should I pick up tevin Coleman...?

Devonta Freeman ruled out for Sunday

Fullppr tevin coleman or Chris ivory this week

Ivory has the better matchup & Coleman hasn't looked great when he gets carries

Ivory starts

John Brown or Vjax at flex?

both have good matchups, i'd go with VJax tho

Since devonte Freeman is out pick 2...
Danny woodhead
Lamar Miller
Chris Johnson
Or should I pick up tevin Coleman...?

Woodhead & Miller

Last edited:
Sounds like Sanders is back to 100% from the practice reports

Sanders vs Patriots or Cooks at Texans?
+
Big Ben at Seahawks or Brees at Texans?

I like Cooks for some reason this week, probably do Brees as well. I still give seattles D that respect

Gonna have to sit Amendola since he's hurt and going up against DEN.

Pick one:

DJax vs NYG
Marvin Jones vs. STL

Im starting Ben vs Seattle. Brown will do work vs Sherman, and Martavis gon go deep for at least 2 40+ yard TDs

Damn fool who dropped Martavis Bryant on Thanksgiving got him back to his squad because nobody picked him up off the waivers wire because he was begging everybody not to pick him up.. :smh:

Martavis Bryant should be on my team but the waivers wire prevented that because I'm ranked #1/ 10th on the waivers wire.. He was 8th on the waivers wire.. :x

^^ i hear you, most be frustrating..That's why my league is moving to faab budget next year.. More fair and requires some skill

Damn fool who dropped Martavis Bryant on Thanksgiving got him back to his squad because nobody picked him up off the waivers wire because he was begging everybody not to pick him up.. :smh:

Martavis Bryant should be on my team but the waivers wire prevented that because I'm ranked #1/ 10th on the waivers wire.. He was 8th on the waivers wire.. :x

Your league is full of betas. They let Martavis Bryant fall to #8 on waivers because some sorry dude begged them to? :stoneface: :smh:

I hope this isn't a money league

Last edited:
I go back and forth. If it was an accidental drop, then it could be seen as most fair to let him go back to the team since a player of that caliber should be just be released. That said, if it's a money league if have a hard time agreeing to that :lol:

^^ i hear you, most be frustrating..That's why my league is moving to faab budget next year.. More fair and requires some skill

Your league is full of betas. They let Martavis Bryant fall to #8 on waivers because some sorry dude begged them to? :stoneface: :smh:

I hope this isn't a money league

I go back and forth. If it was an accidental drop, then it could be seen as most fair to let him go back to the team since a player of that caliber should be just be released. That said, if it's a money league if have a hard time agreeing to that :lol:

It's a money league..

Back
Top Bottom