OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Chris Harper, activated off the PS before last weeks game
Dobson is out for the year
Martin is still questionable, said he feels good to play, but we'll just have to see.

Yeah was just coming to say Dobson is out for the year. I dodnt even know he got hurt. Harper is the name i was looking for last post :lol: ... good looks

Cecil shorts or Nate Washington? Hurting at WR and am hoping one of these 2 gets some looks outside of Hopkins.

Cecil shorts or Nate Washington? Hurting at WR and am hoping one of these 2 gets some looks outside of Hopkins.

Nate, not sure why all of the sudden folks are on the Cecil wagon this week.

Nate is featured in two wide-sets whereas Cecil will be resigned to slot duties. Nate should see more snaps and likely more targets. Nate is always a big play threat and Hoyer will likely target him downfield a couple times.

Nate, not sure why all of the sudden folks are on the Cecil wagon this week.

Nate is featured in two wide-sets whereas Cecil will be resigned to slot duties. Nate should see more snaps and likely more targets. Nate is always a big play threat and Hoyer will likely target him downfield a couple times.

Appreciate it. Haven't seen Houston play that much this year and those 2 were available so I thought I'd ask. Just wanting to play someone against that trashy NO defense and 3/4 of my team is hurt so I'm scrambling.

Rb: yeldon/Alfred Blue
WR: John Brown/V Jax/ D Jax/Nate Washington

Pick any combo of 4 players from above.

Last edited:
Pick 3 1/2 pt PPR

Woodhead
V.Jackson
Hilton
Hurns
Snead

I'm thinking Hurns, Hitlon and Jackson. Usually I'd always play Woodhead but I'm have second thoughts.

Appreciate it. Haven't seen Houston play that much this year and those 2 were available so I thought I'd ask. Just wanting to play someone against that trashy NO defense and 3/4 of my team is hurt so I'm scrambling.

Rb: yeldon/Alfred Blue
WR: John Brown/V Jax/ D Jax/Nate Washington

Pick any combo of 4 players from above.

Yeldon, Blue, VJAX & DJAX.

The Colts run defense is food and Yeldon should eat.

While Blue hasn't found paydirt via the run much this year, his role in the passing game has been expanded. I like his chances for a nice day against the Saints sieve-like defense.

DJAX had a nice outing week 11 and Gruden says he wants to build on that. He's healthy, has a nice rapport with Cousins and the Giants secondary is beatable.

Last choice is tricky. Brown, Washington and VJAX I have grouped closely. Brown and Washington are both quite boom or bust and for that reason I'm leaning towards VJAX simply because we know he's at worst Winston's second read in the endzone. if you're looking for upside I'd go Brown or Washington, if you're looking for a safer floor I like VJAX.

Pick 3 1/2 pt PPR

Woodhead
V.Jackson
Hilton
Hurns
Snead

I'm thinking Hurns, Hitlon and Jackson. Usually I'd always play Woodhead but I'm have second thoughts.

Woodhead
Hurns
Hilton

Woodhead has been a high-end .5 PPR RB2 all year, that doesn't change this week.

Hurns needs a sports-hernia surgery after the year is up, so he's not 100%. But the kid is a flat-out stud and the Chargers shouldn't worry you. Start him.

Hilton had a down game in week 11, should bounce back this week. Start him.

Pick 3 1/2 pt PPR

Woodhead
V.Jackson
Hilton
Hurns
Snead

Woodhead, Hurns, Vjax. 

Those guys have better matchup than hilton. 

Ben Watson or Antonio Gates in PPR this week?

Also for flex..

I have Spencer Ware in now but stuck between him, Moncrief and Gates/Watson

Still stuck trying to decide who to start....

Brees vs Texans or Big Ben vs Seahawks
+
Gates or Eifert
+
Sanders, Cooks or Decker (pick two)

0.5 PPR

Last edited:
Gonna monitor West/Ware situation in the morning. If Ware is starting, I'm gonna flex him and hope for the best. Means I'm benching Hilton for the day.

Bortles or Dalton tho? :nerd: Went Blake the past two games, may go back to Red Ryder tomorrow.

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Dolphins WRs Jarvis Landry (knee) and Rishard Matthews (illness), both questionable, both expected to play vs Jets, per source.

@AdamSchefter: Cardinals WR Michael Floyd, listed as questionable with a hamstring injury, is expected to play today vs SF, per source.

@AdamSchefter: Chiefs RB Charcandrick West, listed as Q w/ hamstring, will not play vs. Buffalo, per source. TE Travis Kelce, also Q with ankle, will play.

Back
Top Bottom