OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Dolphins fired their O coordinator. Apparently over not running the ball enough.

Music to my ears since Lamar has been cold for a few weeks now. O line injuries don't help tho.

Very worried because I've got Cooks and Beckham going against Josh Norman in the coming weeks. Panthers signed Cortland Fin too so I hope they both get their share of lighting his washed self up.

I was debating all week who to start out of Ben/Brees and Cooks/Sanders.......of course I went with Brees and Cooks.

If I started Ben and Sanders I would have won by 1 point and clinched playoffs.

I told you Ben bruh :lol:

Cooks and Sanders was a toss up, could've went either way.

who do you think is the better pick up this week at TE

Julius Thomas vs. Titans
Scott chandler vs. eagles

This game is for 1st place and a bye and without Romo, I don't trust witten

Hey guys I've been eliminated and i might score the most points in the L. I'm thinking about proposing an automatic bid next season for the highest scoring team as sixth seed if record doesn't comply I know it's rare occurrence but what do you guys think about that? I think it's unfair that dudes don't set lineups for numerous weeks and still have a chance to make the playoffs with substandard amount of Total points.

Not sure who to believe, Rap or Schefter:

New Player Note Mon, Nov 30

ESPN's Dianna Marie Russini reports Rob Gronkowski is "week to week," and dealing with a bruise.
Advice: His MRI reportedly revealed "only bruising." NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Gronk will miss "at most" a week. Based on multiple reports, it appears Gronk will miss Week 13, but has avoided major injury. With the Super Bowl being all that matter for the Patriots, it's possible they could exercise extreme caution and hold Gronk out for more than one game, but he will almost certainly be back before the conclusion of the fantasy playoffs. Scott Chandler is a solid waiver wire add for Week 13.

New Player Note Mon, Nov 30

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Rob Gronkowski (knee) is expected to miss "multiple weeks."
Advice: Schefter confirms Gronkowski is "not expected to play Sunday" against the Eagles, and his outlook thereafter appears to be "week to week." Scott Chandler will take over as New England's starting tight end, with Brandon LaFell's role increasing. The extent of Gronk's injury is not yet known, and we don't anticipate getting a firm timetable from the secretive Patriots.

who do you think is the better pick up this week at TE

Julius Thomas vs. Titans
Scott chandler vs. eagles

This game is for 1st place and a bye and without Romo, I don't trust witten

Chan easily. Gronk's out at least a week, and Brady's options are limited. Should get a high amount of targets.

Last edited:
Who would you guys trust more ROS at TE ... Witten or Watson?

Brees has good passing matchups coming up, but then Witten should pose as a saftely valve for Cassel right?

@JayGlazer: Tough blow for Cardinals @ChrisJohnson28 has fractured tibia, out extended period of time but team still gathering how long this shelves him

David Johnson is a RB2/Flex ROS imo...

^Based Mod-

The same could be said for Julius Thomas too. Hurns is all but ruled out for Sunday, it'll for sure send targets balls Thomas' way.

Last edited:
Who would you guys trust more ROS at TE ... Witten or Watson?

Brees has good passing matchups coming up, but then Witten should pose as a saftely valve for Cassel right?
Close but I'd go w/ Watson. Brees is playing well just ran into a bad matchup..he should be good.

nickmaz96, 

eek.gif
 at that cj2k news. David Johnson stock UPPPP.

Man why did Ellington have to get hurt too :lol:

My 5th round pick ain't gon do squat with CJ2K out now and someone else is going to get David Johnson off waivers this week.

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Tests on Bengals TE Tyler Eifert’s neck today revealed no structural damage, but his status for Sunday is in question for now, per sources.

Last edited:
Gurley ros? I feel like he won't be productive with all the teams having no respect for the passing game in STL.

Early but how are we ranking the top waiver wire adds this week?

1. David Johnson

2. CJ Anderson

3. Scott Chandler

4. Doug Baldwin

5. Inman

6. Devante Parker

7. Osweiler

perhaps julius thomas too if he's available in your league, i'd put him high up. Thats all I could come up with at this point but I cant wait to play the waivers this week. A lot of potential grabs and if I could snag Johnson with the #2 pick...

Last edited:
I roster Watson and Gillmore. If you had to drop one in an attempt for Chandler, who would it be?

*Full-point PPR*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom