OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Wonder if I should drop Lions D/ST vs GB or try and claim Skins defense vs Cowboys. What do you guys think?

Likewise. He will never ever be on one of my teams again.

He cost me the ship last year. We played in to week 17 but he had a matchip vs TB and that should have been a cake walk. He threw 3 picks finished with 0 points. My other QB was Ben vs Cincy .. he finished with 50 i lost by 30

After waivers clear, think ahead fellas. May be the time to think about stashing defenses a week or 2 ahead with the playoffs looming if you have been streaming. No need to be 2 deep at QB or 4 deep at RB/WR at this point if a player is a fringe start.

Not sure if I wanna go ahead with a switch, but I roster Watson and Gillmore. If you had to drop one in an attempt for Chandler, who would it be?

*Full-point PPR with a playoff spot locked already*

Texans @ Buffalo or NE vs Philly? :nerd:

Also, is Coleman droppable now that Freeman is back?

Houston & yes, drop Coleman

Not sure if I wanna go ahead with a switch, but I roster Watson and Gillmore. If you had to drop one in an attempt for Chandler, who would it be?

*Full-point PPR with a playoff spot locked already*

i'd hold on to Watson.

Gilmore plays some tough defenses ROS.

Need to replace Gronk. Chandler and Julius Thomas are available. Which one should I go with?

i like Thomas this week & ROS

Rams DEF droppable or drop another player? I'm thinking of putting a claim on Bengals def, I'm in the playoffs and there's not much I can do to improve the other positions on my team

Heres my bench:

Karlos Williams

Carlos Hyde

V-Jax

Stafford

Abdullah

Lafell

I was just checking out the standings and this weeks schedule in my league. Playoffs start next week, 12 team league 6 teams make it with top 2 getting a bye

If everything happens the way the right way, all 6 teams will be 8-5 :wow:

Last edited:
That's what I tried to do and it backfire with Dez and Demariyus. Could had Julio and Odell smh. Realistically Dez is suppose to be what Julio is never drafting a CowBoy again. Both Odell and Julio by themselves have more points then Demariyus and Dez combined smh.

I had the 11th pick in a 12 man PPR league went with Jeremy Hill with my 11th pick and 14th with Julio. I could of had Julio and Odell too :smh:

Should I use my waiver pick on Chandler or Was Def?

I have Reed already.
My defense at the moment is Dolphins and Green Bay....

Rams DEF droppable or drop another player? I'm thinking of putting a claim on Bengals def, I'm in the playoffs and there's not much I can do to improve the other positions on my team

Heres my bench:

Karlos Williams

Carlos Hyde

V-Jax

Stafford

Abdullah

Lafell
IMO Hyde is droppable.

Ok cool thanks guys.

As for draft strategy, im gonna go wr, wr. This year i went with odell then roders. Still in first, but could have had odell, julio, and hopkins.

Theres just too many good qbs to have in the later rounds

if only i picked Hopkins over Jordan ******* Matthews

Julio, Hopkins, Landry :x :x

WR WR WR works well if you choose the right receivers. I thought I was doing it with Dez, Cobb and Jordan Matthews :smh:

Ouch...thats what i like about football. As good as that looked at the time you never know.

I went odell, rodgers, then hilton.
I was deciding between hilton and hopkins, ultimately chose hilton cuz of luck.

Who are your guys sleepers next year?

I think abdullah is gonna gonna explode next year

i'm gonna pick a QB late again like i did this year so my RB's & WR's are better.

targeting Carr or Bortles in round 9-10

Way too early for next year talk. Some of us have leagues to win this year :pimp: .

if only i picked Hopkins over Jordan ******* Matthews

Julio, Hopkins, Landry :x :x

IIRC, I could have had AB84, Larry Fitz AND Nuk. I went Hilton instead of Nuk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom