OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I won by 1 
pimp.gif

Was up 12 against duke in a ppr

Was praying for someone to finish that game cuz I sure didn't want to lose in OT.

8-4 and clinched postseason

2015 take away: draft elite receivers earlier than running backs

That's what I tried to do and it backfire with Dez and Demariyus. Could had Julio and Odell smh. Realistically Dez is suppose to be what Julio is never drafting a CowBoy again. Both Odell and Julio by themselves have more points then Demariyus and Dez combined smh.

2015 take away: draft elite receivers earlier than running backs

That's what I tried to do and it backfire with Dez and Demariyus. Could had Julio and Odell smh. Realistically Dez is suppose to be what Julio is never drafting a CowBoy again. Both Odell and Julio by themselves have more points then Demariyus and Dez combined smh.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's a foolproof plan. I'm just saying that you're more likely to get a larger return on your investment by drafting an elite WR early as opposed to an elite RB. Barring Adrian Peterson, almost every RB in this league has shown to be expendable. Guys like Matt Forte, LeVeon Bell, Jamaal Charles, and Marshawn Lynch who we previously thought to be irreplaceable have shown to be just the opposite. All of their backups are doing just about as well as they would have had they stayed healthy, and most were picked up by their owners through waivers. On the flip side, guys like Hopkins, AB, ODB, Fitz, Julio, and Megatron will consistently produce the same, if not better, results than those aforementioned RBs without carrying nearly as much risk of injury.

Last edited:
Need a D/ST for this week, and possibly beyond. Season is on the line this week.

Texans @ Raiders
Packers @ Lions
Titans vs Jags
Rams vs Cardinals
Skins vs Cowboys
Bears vs Niners

Need a D/ST for this week, and possibly beyond. Season is on the line this week.

Texans @ Raiders
Packers @ Lions
Titans vs Jags
Rams vs Cardinals
Skins vs Cowboys
Bears vs Niners
Looks like you need to go week to week.

I say Skins for this week.

8-4, 3 way tie for 2nd 

Looks like you need to go week to week.

I say Skins for this week.

8-4, 3 way tie for 2nd 

I think I may put my first claim in for Texans since their defense has been beasting and if I can't get them then I'll decide between Skins, Bears and Titans.

I will never waste a waiver position on a defense.

Especially with the injuries we've seen this year.

I've been undefeated in one of my leagues until this week and was always last in waiver order. My league is very active so sought after players are always gone by my pick. I put in claims for defenses because they would be gone just as quick as those players.

Last edited:

Texans @ Raiders
Packers @ Lions
Titans vs Jags
Rams vs Cardinals
Skins vs Cowboys
Bears vs Niners

Skins or Bears.

Would you guys consider starting Steelers D vs Colts? I think they bounce back after last week's performance.

I will never waste a waiver position on a defense.

Especially with the injuries we've seen this year.

If I'm streaming defenses I don't mind wasting a claim. I used a claim on the Ravens in one league and that turned out pretty well vs the Browns

I've been undefeated in one of my leagues until this week

Same here :smh: 11-1 .. thought I was going to run the table but I got nothing from Gurley, Cobb, Olsen, and Pats D this week.

Rather take that loss and get it out of the way now instead of the playoffs though.

Back
Top Bottom