OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

With Rishard Matthews out indefinteily, I took a flier on Devante Parker in my 12 team big money league. I got Hurns hurting right now and Cooks against Norman so I might just play Parker in my flex. They play baltimore this week on a short week and they are home. He played on 59-72 snaps last week and got 10 targets. He could be a nice home run hitter for my playoff run I hope.

:wow: :lol:  im 8-4 but in 3rd. but i did start out 2-3 as well.

i also have the jets D which im trying to replace but not sure yet for the playoffs....

my RB situation was horrible this year. lost Foster, Forsett, Dunbar and then CJ1K.

im currently riding on David Johnson and Buck Allen.

also- i have Tate. are you starting him Thursday? im leaning toward Aiken.

amarano amarano I'm most likely sitting him since my WR's will be Antonio and Landry and the 2 Flex spots I have will be Cobb & Rawls.

Basically wondering which RB's to start with Gio, Lamar, Charcandrick and Rawls. Leaning towards sitting Lamar out of this bunch since Ravens run D has been solid and Dolphins are a mess.

Idk bout Russ, Id rather keep Rivers. West is coming back, Langford is still getting work and if he outperforms he should get more with the bears in playoff hunt
Im in 11th and i make moves every week if i need to. I dont quit and i want to win consolation :lol: im too competitive and hate losing so im determined to make something out of this 3-9 record.

Plus look at like this .. youre playing for playoffs and looking to win the ship. Would you rather see a good pick up go to a team you may have to face or would you rather see that player go to someone you wont have to worry about?

quise2024 quise2024 ^This. My main league I'm 3-9 and been out of playoff hunt for last 2-3 weeks and still been making waiver claims on the top adds for each week. I know I piss off the contender teams but I'm playing to the finish and while I have no chance at winning the money pot, I sure as hell aint' gonna make it easy for the other guys to win it :lol:

This strategy seemed to have worked well for you in that league.I'm seriously might do it next year, So what round did you select your first RB? This is the first year of keeper league I might keep 2RB's 3 Keepers total, only players selected in 8th Round or lower and waiver wire pickups that weren't drafted are keeper eligible.

@Remi23 Everyone gonna have mixed results obviously but I honestly wouldn't recommend this strategy unless it's PPR which this was the case for this specific team.

For this yahoo PPR, I think my first RB taken was Lamar in round 6-7. I took Antonio Brown #2 overall in 1st.

My other main league that I'm 3-9 in which is standard scoring, I went Zero RB and it bombed bad for me :lol: :frown: Put all my eggs into Arian and it failed big time.

With Rishard Matthews out indefinteily, I took a flier on Devante Parker in my 12 team big money league. I got Hurns hurting right now and Cooks against Norman so I might just play Parker in my flex. They play baltimore this week on a short week and they are home. He played on 59-72 snaps last week and got 10 targets. He could be a nice home run hitter for my playoff run I hope.
im hoping for exactly this.

although aside from Beckham my Wr are : Crabtree, Aiken, Tate and now Parker. its gonnna be a toss up every week

Crucial week with playoff implications. Need some RB help. PPR. Pick one...

Charcandrick West
Spencer Ware
Jeremy Langford
Melvin Gordon

I'm not 100% sold on Russ either but his schedule down the stretch is Minny this week then BAL, CLE, STL ... Rivers still has DEN twice, KC, MIA , OAK ... I'm trying to think ahead, Rivers and SD don't have much to play for besides draft positioning whereas Russ has to carry Seattle's offense if they wanna grab one of those wild card spots in the NFC.

Also, getting Buck Allen helps my RB situation. I'm getting nothing from Yeldon and Woodhead right now, Langford sharing carries, and West is banged up/might split carries with Ware.

Valid points. I see your dilemma, kind of a good one though.

Only thing that would concern me with Allen is out of nowhere Terrence West got involved just enough Monday to take away crucial carries/yards for Allen. I know a couple times at least West got this huge as hole for a pretty dang good gain.

^ Charcandrick if he starts, plays, imo. You do worry about the two potentially splitting carries in his first game back...maybe...but until further notice it's West getting the workload.

Devonta Freeman owner rejoice! He's back practicing today!

Has everyone dropped Lynch? I'm still holding on to him because I don't want it to bite me in the ***. :lol:

Ingram or javorious allen?
PPR league? Buck Allen but not by a wide margin. Ingrams been reliable catching passes even when he doesn't get a full load of carries like he should, I just like Bucks chances of scoring one this week. Panthers D improving against the run, too.

PPR league? Buck Allen but not by a wide margin. Ingrams been reliable catching passes even when he doesn't get a full load of carries like he should, I just like Bucks chances of scoring one this week. Panthers D improving against the run, too.
Standard. Chose ingram over lamar miller in my other league and in this one I'm going allen over ingram bc of that run d

Im in 11th and i make moves every week if i need to. I dont quit and i want to win consolation :lol: im too competitive and hate losing so im determined to make something out of this 3-9 record.

Plus look at like this .. youre playing for playoffs and looking to win the ship. Would you rather see a good pick up go to a team you may have to face or would you rather see that player go to someone you wont have to worry about?

Nah you're right. I was pissed last week when I lost out on Rawls b/c the 11th place team got him, but I agree I rather he get the player than a team I could potentially verse come playoffs.

Missed out on Draughn, but D. Johnson and Chandler both went unclaimed. Ended up dropping Antonio Andrews for Johnson and Hyde for Chandler.  I dropped Julius (claimed this week) a couple weeks ago with Barnidge starting, but now with McCown out I needed a backup.  Also dropped Philly def for Cincy def.

Who I start this week Barnidge or Chandler?

Thanks in advance

Wed, Dec 2

Jaguars OC Greg Olson conceded it's unlikely Allen Hurns (concussion) will play Week 13 against the Titans.

Advice: Hurns didn't practice Wednesday and is in the early stages of the league's protocol. Allen Robinson and Julius Thomas should each see double-digit targets against Tennessee, while Bryan Walters and Marqise Lee see bumps in snaps.

Figured as much.

Hillman, vjax, ajayi, or cooks as a flex for this week. It's round 1 of playoffs for me.

Has everyone dropped Lynch? I'm still holding on to him because I don't want it to bite me in the ***.
laugh.gif
That's what I'm afraid of. If by some miracle I'm in the 'ship and he comes back, I want him to be on my roster.

Should I bench Woodhead for Langford? I've already got Rivers out for Cutty and Melvin Gordon's been riding the bench since week 3.

Last edited:
Need some advice fellas. 12 team league, PPR. I'm currently 4th place.

My Roster:

QB: Cam, Bortles
RB: Ingram, Rawls, Freeman, Lynch
WR: OBJ, Amendola, DeSean, Tavon, Vincent Jackson
TE: Julius Thomas
D: Bengals, Chiefs
K: Gostkowski

Guys on the waviers: David Johnson, Scott Chandler, Spencer Ware, Panthers D

Was going to try to drop Tavon for David Johnson and Lynch for Chandler

Thoughts? Any reason to try to target Ware if I miss on both of those? Would you drop Lynch for Chandler if I get David Johnson?

Also, I dropped the Panthers last week because I liked the Bengals and Chiefs matchups for the rest of the season. Would you guys drop either to get the Panthers back?

Thanks.

Should I trade Brees for C. West? My other qb is Luck so I would have to pick up a random qb the rest of the way. Other RBs are Lacy, K. Williams and R. Matthews...he has no qb (romo) and west on the bench..just hesitant bc Brees got TB JAX DET and ATL to finish season, so he can possible put up some points

Last edited:
Should I trade Brees for C. West? My other qb is Luck so I would have to pick up a random qb the rest of the way. Other RBs are Lacy, K. Williams and R. Matthews...he has no qb (romo) and west on the bench..just hesitant bc Brees got TB JAX DET and ATL to finish season, so he can possible put up some points

What other qbs are available to pick up

Back
Top Bottom