OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

talk about injuries.

i lost Foster, Forsett, Graham, CJ2k and Donnell and Dunbar this year.

Way too early for next year talk. Some of us have leagues to win this year :pimp: .

if only i picked Hopkins over Jordan ******* Matthews

Julio, Hopkins, Landry :x :x

IIRC, I could have had AB84, Larry Fitz AND Nuk. I went Hilton instead of Nuk.

Bet against Antonio and traded julio. Just imagining that I could have had Antonio julio Nuk and Freeman on my team makes me sick

chandler for sure.. WAS defense gets exposed when they're not home. Green Bay is a safer bet.

Repped.
I have my waiver set as Chandler then wash.
But it's cos Green Bay D has been very lack luster so that's why I was thinking wash.

Last edited:
Repped.
I have my waiver set as Chandler then wash.
But it's cos Green Bay D has been very lack luster so that's why I was thinking wash.
Packers D seems better in the long run. They'll turn it around imo. Washington's Defense will only be useful for their next game against dallas since their offense is essentially done. 

Packers D seems better in the long run. They'll turn it around imo. Washington's Defense will only be useful for their next game against dallas since their offense is essentially done. 

Ya I was thinking of Washington as a streamer this week. But I doubt I'd use em after.

Person after me has eifert and needs a defense, so choosing Chandler would be the best pick up if I can get him right? Since eifert is iffy for this week.

I was just checking out the standings and this weeks schedule in my league. Playoffs start next week, 12 team league 6 teams make it with top 2 getting a bye

If everything happens the way the right way, all 6 teams will be 8-5 :wow:
same in my league. i'm #7 right now. Need the two teams in front of me to lose and I need to win out.

WR WR WR works well if you choose the right receivers. I thought I was doing it with Dez, Cobb and Jordan Matthews :smh:

I actually almost went with this strategy, but someone took TY a couple of spots ahead of me. As far as taking QB's late I might implement that strategy next year a couple of teams in my L did well with drafting Cam and Carson late and they're going to make the playoffs. I actually did that last year with Phillip Rivers and ended up 9-5 still missed the playoffs though.

Last edited:
With Freeman coming back, pick 1 (full ppr):

Javorius Allen (vs. MIA)
Doug Martin (vs. ATL)
Gio Bernard (vs. CLE)
Jeremy Langford (vs. SF)

I'd flex a RB, but I'm flexing Martavis. I have Hopkins & Landry as well, hoping for an easy W

In an absolute must win this week, do I go with Stafford against the Pack or Brees against Carolina?

Im nervous bros, big money/**** talk league

In an absolute must win this week, do I go with Stafford against the Pack or Brees against Carolina?

Stafford's been hot since Jim Bob Cooter took over as OC. Brees is coming off an awful performance & plays arguably the best defense in the league this week.

i'd go Stafford.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well, those Thursday night games make me nervous though

WR WR WR works well if you choose the right receivers. I thought I was doing it with Dez, Cobb and Jordan Matthews :smh:

Same here man :smh:

I thought I was gonna eat with Antonio, Hilton and Cobb :smh:

Just looked at my draft recap in my main league. Wow...the hell was I thinking?

1st round: Antonio Brown - I can live w/ that
2nd round: Cobb - Took over Gronk, Ingram, Odell :x :rofl:
3rd round: Hilton - Took over Keenan Allen & Nuk :smh:
4th round: Hyde - Took 1 spot over Nuk (that's right Nuk lasted til round 4 this league) and took over Brady
5th round: Arian - Risk-Lotto ticket pick I can live w/ this
6th round: Rashad Jennings - took over Gurley and Ivory :rofl:

Next year, I'm going back to basics and taking best RB's available as long as there's not a no brainer like Julio or Antonio available. Easier said than done though, since RB's are such a volatile position but if you can snatch up 3-4 of the top fantasy ones you're basically winning the chip.

Guy w/ best record in my main league drafted: AP, Ingram, Stewart, Freeman and Deangelo :smh: :x Hung onto Deangelo for what we all thought was for no good reason until Bell went down. Just not fair :lol:

Last edited:

I'm in the same boat and I have ZERO confidence starting Brees over Stafford this week. Carolina's DEF is too good. I'd rather take my chances with Stafford at home against a suspect GB DEF.

That hurts me to say being a Packers fan :lol:

QB - Rivers, Wilson
RB - Yeldon, Woodhead, West, Langford
WR - Calvin, Evans, Sanders, VJAX

Would you guys trade Rivers for Buck Allen and Brandon Cooks? I can roll with Russell at QB the rest of way.

I'm holding on to the last playoff spot, really need a RB, don't wanna regret giving up Rivers but Russ has been playing well lately.

Standard league, what do you guys think?

11th and 12th place still out here in my league making waiver claims :lol: . Gotta respect it I guess.

I didn't make any claims this week. Chandler got scooped up by the 2nd place team behind me.

Back
Top Bottom