OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm not 100% sold on Russ either but his schedule down the stretch is Minny this week then BAL, CLE, STL ... Rivers still has DEN twice, KC, MIA , OAK ... I'm trying to think ahead, Rivers and SD don't have much to play for besides draft positioning whereas Russ has to carry Seattle's offense if they wanna grab one of those wild card spots in the NFC.

Also, getting Buck Allen helps my RB situation. I'm getting nothing from Yeldon and Woodhead right now, Langford sharing carries, and West is banged up/might split carries with Ware.

Valid points. I see your dilemma, kind of a good one though.

Only thing that would concern me with Allen is out of nowhere Terrence West got involved just enough Monday to take away crucial carries/yards for Allen. I know a couple times at least West got this huge as hole for a pretty dang good gain.

Ended up holding onto Rivers and Russ. Traded Gates/VJax for Allen/Amendola ... I'm gonna roll with Delanie Walker at TE for the rest of the season.

Deadline is at 4pm, thinking about trying to move Woodhead now that I have Allen, a few teams are desperate for a RB right now.

Richard Rodgers or Jason Witten :nerd:
Im in first trying to knock my cousin out of the playoffs this week :lol:

Richard Rodgers or Jason Witten
nerd.gif

Im in first trying to knock my cousin out of the playoffs this week
laugh.gif
none of the guys in the previous post available in your league? but if you got to pick between the 2, go Rodgers over Witten.

Should I invest in stafford tonight?  Lions offense is playing well, I have big ben and eli who haven't really given me much lately.

Big Ben just threw for 330+ the last 3 weeks :lol: .. he's matchup proof at this point IMO and I'm definitely not sitting him vs the Colts D.

I started eli and tyrod the last couple weeks :frown: :lol:  

I would've too vs the Skins considering Ben was on the road in Seattle :lol: ... but after his performance last week, he's matchup proof for the remainder of the season.

Brees bout to put up numbers vs Carolina

They may even pull an upset, doubt it .. but I see him putting up 25+ points

Pick 2, WR/Flex (full point PPR):
Amendola vs. PHI
Landry vs. BAL
A. Cooper vs. KC

Got Landry penciled in but stuck between Amendola and Cooper. Leaning Amendola with Gronk out. All three have great matchups amd I have Julio.

Wish I traded one of them for an RB before the deadline... Relying on Ben and my WRs to carry me through the playoffs.

I see alot of you asking about draft strategy for what I assume are standard/snake drafts. Highly recommend you guys convert to auction style. Much more strategy involved. Refuse to go back to standard drafts.

Pick 2, WR/Flex (full point PPR):
Amendola vs. PHI
Landry vs. BAL
A. Cooper vs. KC

Got Landry penciled in but stuck between Amendola and Cooper. Leaning Amendola with Gronk out. All three have great matchups amd I have Julio.

Wish I traded one of them for an RB before the deadline... Relying on Ben and my WRs to carry me through the playoffs.

I see alot of you asking about draft strategy for what I assume are standard/snake drafts. Highly recommend you guys convert to auction style. Much more strategy involved. Refuse to go back to standard drafts.

Im hoping Landry is a go for sunday because i'm still iffy on Amendola being ready for sunday.

Would you guys go Stafford or Wilson? I have megatron too so if Stafford connects with him like thanksgiving it's a double bonus for me. Wilson is going against that Vikings defense. Leaning Stafford but Thursday night games :smh:

Stafford no question, Lions been clickin on offense. Packers secondary is beat up n missing 2 guys

No one should feel worried with Lions or Packers players tonight (unless theyre hurt) ... this isnt your typical Thursday game on a short week. They had a full week off like they would have if it were Sunday-Sunday games

Back
Top Bottom