OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Jesus james jones another back to back 0 catch game wtf. Why do I continue to play him smh

Last edited:
Hope @a55a5in11  played Rich Rodgers 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
, first 100 yard game all season

Yikes, I'm down 32.10 already due to Starks and Richard Rodgers.

Of course RR goes off and I had him rostered all season until just a few weeks ago :smh: . Still projected to win by 20+, but who knows.

Last edited:
Whelp Lacy just cost me my season. Gonna need a miracle now to win and stay in. :smh:

RR put up 37.20 against me tonight. I'm down 48.20 so far to start the week. Good thing I've had a playoff spot locked for weeks now :lol: .

Last edited:
one guy in my league played both Rodgers, finished tonight with 52 points

thank god i'm not playing him 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I played against TE Rodgers and Megatron.
I had Lacey....smh one game into the week and already see my playoff hopes slipping.

I'm in round 1 of playoffs, I had Crosby and went against Cobb. Not looking good.
Might be out

one guy in my league played both Rodgers, finished tonight with 52 points

thank god i'm not playing him :lol:

My cousin has both, started ARod, he was negative for a while. He finished with 34, RR finished with 28 on the bench

Last edited:
Browns and Lions fans ... i feel for you guys

Falcons on the way at this rate of decline again

Thanks to Aaron Rodgers & Davante Adams, I'm down 34-0...

... to my gf. :smh:

:lol:

:\

Last edited:
Packers offense needs to stop playing with my emotions, decided to sit rodgers for stafford. Decision was looking good till about the last 10 minutes of the game...

Since the Packers have been in a bit of slump, i was thinking about starting Hasselbeck ahead of Aaron Rodgers and Scott Chandler over Richard Rodgers. Thank God I didn't do either one of those :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom