OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Any Cobb owners in NFL.com?? :nerd:

Did you guys not get credit for the TD he recovered in the end zone??

He had 11.30 points in my PPR league after the game was over, I wake up this morning now he has 5.30 meaning they didn't credit the TD? :smh:

Any Cobb owners in NFL.com??
nerd.gif

He had 11.30 points in my PPR league after the game was over, I wake up this morning now he has 5.30 meaning they didn't credit the TD?
mean.gif
It depends on the league settings. 

In my yahoo standard scoring it counts on CBS sports standard scoring it does not. 

Yeah i dont think it counts in most leagues unless settings are changedfor it to. Didnt in mine, i see he finished with 2 points

Last edited:
Any Cobb owners in NFL.com?? :nerd:

He had 11.30 points in my PPR league after the game was over, I wake up this morning now he has 5.30 meaning they didn't credit the TD? :smh:
It depends on the league settings. 

In my yahoo standard scoring it counts on CBS sports standard scoring it does not. 

Yeah i dont think it counts in most leagues unless settings are changedfor it to. Didnt in mine, i see he finished with 2 points

"Fumble Recovered for TD:6 points"

I got hosed even though the settings say 6 points :smh:

Last edited:
Jaguars rule out WR Allen Hurns (concussion), for Sunday vs Titans.

Had him plugged in but wasn't sure. You trusted me during baseball season, only right I trust you now :lol:

You basically carried me into a league win in baseball :rofl: .

Hillman and Anderson are starting to click. He should be a nice play.

Last edited:
This is pretty tough. DJax is boom or bust. Ware is behind West but he's supposedly goal line. I think it's a coin flip bro.
Both are td dependent but I'd probably go with Ware cos the match up seems better.
Evans and Rawls
Yeah the only thing pushing me towards DJAX is he has 850 yards and 2 TDs against the cowboys in 12 games. Not many TDs but the ones he did score were big ones

Back
Top Bottom