OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Projected to win this week 136 to 133...

Ended up losing 173 to 104 :lol:

With that I'm out of the playoffs. Good luck to everyone else

Up 48.64

Opponent:

Alfred Morris
Jordan Reed
lol celebrate man, you won 
laugh.gif

Already locked up a W, staggering into the playoffs but just need in then let the madness take over

Last edited:
Up 9 I have Reed, Hilton and Moncreif he has Big Ben and DMC

Down 13 I have Reed and Moncreif he has Dez

Already won and still have M. Bryant left to play. Have the best record locked. Hoping to get highest points total too...

I started Bryant as well. Has he had any snaps? I know they said he had a hip issue but he was still going to play and it wasn't a big deal. Have yet to see him out there.

Big Ben eating. I need the division winner to lose this week and I lock up a first round bye in my league. I'm up 12 so far with Ben and Martavis against his Dwill and Terrance Williams tomorrow.

up 13 right now, with big ben and AB playing. If I can get this win i'm in the playoffs for sure since I'm taking down the league leader. Hopefully dez doesn't have a crazy game tomorrow night. 

landry and carolina D today
frown.gif
had baldwin on the bench
mean.gif

need AB to cover Dwill and dez pts

Last edited:
Clinched a playoff spot in my money league 
pimp.gif
, ivory and lafell are definitely staying on the bench next week

Has Moncrief even been targeted? Can't even tell,probably gonna lose this week thanks to 2 goose eggs from my recievers 
mean.gif

Alright so I'm already a lock for the playoffs in one money league. Now in my other money league i'm going to be sitting at 7-6 after tonight. Right now i'm currently in the 7th spot and the only way I get in is by total points since I have more total points than the 5th and 6th seeded teams. I needed one of them to lose for me to get in. One of them has already won their matchup, now the other person is up in the air. He's up by 10 pts and his opponent has Desean Jackson tomorrow night. I need Desean to score more than 10 pts and I'm automatically in the playoffs.

Making this late playoff push, up 149 to 109. will be 7-6 headed into next week, standings looking like 9-4, two 8-5 teams and two 7-6 teams. Hopefully after my team put up damn near a buck fifty tonight i'll make that jump to the 4th spot and get in the playoffs. 

I went up against Big Ben, Odell, Rawls, Yeldon not like I was going to make the playoffs anyways smh. At-least I get $50 back for being points leader.

Back
Top Bottom