9-4 last year to 3-10 this year 
frown.gif

Last edited:

well I guess that NFL.com preseason projection was accurate 

Took the L today, 3-10, as predicted 

Guess I'll have 1st or 2nd pick next year

9-4 last year to 3-10 this year 
frown.gif
It's only accurate upon who you draft, I didn't really take my draft seriously, picking up geno smith in the 2nd round, drafting david wilson, dante culpepper and other randoms lol. I was projected for 3-11 and now i'm 7-6. Of course I dropped all those dudes haha.

It's only accurate upon who you draft, I didn't really take my draft seriously, picking up geno smith in the 2nd round, drafting david wilson, dante culpepper and other randoms lol. I was projected for 3-11 and now i'm 7-6. Of course I dropped all those dudes haha.
yeah i know but still

18 points out of Cousins tonight will get me into the 8 spot in my 14 tm lg. (largest winnings chance in this one)

Already gtg in my other two. 

You couldnt of asked for a better lineup.

Stafford

Forte

Buck

Maclin

Decker

Martavis

Then the ****** Panthers give me 1 ******* point! 
mad.gif

Lost 115-117 to the #1

I'm hurtin.

Last edited:
Antonio Brown!!!! you are the man. thank you. won easily and will finish first place. :smokin

now carry me to the championship. :smokin

You couldnt of asked for a better lineup.

Stafford

Forte

Buck

Maclin

Decker

Martavis

Then the ****** Panthers give me 1 ******* point! 
mad.gif

Lost 115-117 to the #1

I'm hurtin.
yeah the panthers took a big dump for everyone. This is their worst defensive effort all year. crazy too against the Saints of all teams.

Lost this last and final week 163.40-137.50, all because of RR and Starks on Thursday :smh: . Regular season record finishes at 10-3, 1st place. No 1st round Bye tho b/c 8 teams get in :smile:{ again) . I'll get my $50 league fee though because I'll have finished with the most points for.

- Putting in a waiver to drop Walsh and pick up Nugent. Now it's crunch time and wherever you can get more points, you get them.
- I roster 3 TE's as of yesterday (Watson, Gillmore and ASJ). I'm probably going to drop Gillmore in favor of another WR or even a better defense than Minny. All dependent on ROS.

12-1, 1st place and a bye .. Martavius saved the day with that 68 yard TD :smokin

9-4, one more week to go, will finish in 2nd or 3rd but need a win to put the stamp on it. .. Big Ben and AB closed it out, highest score of the week too :smokin

6-7, one more week to go, started off 1-5, looks like I have the last playoff spot locked up at #6 but need a win next week just to be on the safe side. .. Russ, Buck, Steelers D/ST :smokin

So lemme ask you guys this...

In my league there are the two clear division winners then there's 5 of us tied at 7-6 for the last 4 playoff spots. There's 3 of us in one division and 2 of us in the other division tied up. The only guaranteed playoff spots go to the two division winners. As far as the people I'm tied with, I beat the two guys in the other division in our head to head matchups, split with one of the guys in my division and lost to the other. Then the guy I split with lost to the other two guys in the other division but beat me once and beat the other guy in our division. So the head to head matchups are all messed up. Our commissioner is on some BS and trying to say that the overall tiebreaker between all of us would be division record. There's no way that you can use that as a tiebreaker in this case where it's between teams in different divisions, right? It would have to go to total points scored IMO.

Our commissioner happens to have the most division wins out of all of us by the way. Works real nicely for him.

Down 1 point with the Skins D/ST playing tonight, let's hope they can get me a few points at least.

Anyone losing faith in Gurley? He's been slumping the past few weeks. I would be up by a lot more if I started Yeldon instead.

Would I be better off starting Yeldon for the playoffs?

Also, I have ODB and AB as my starters, and had Alshon as my Flex. But I'm definitely considering putting Martavis in as my Flex, since Alshon has been pretty weak lately.

So lemme ask you guys this...

In my league there are the two clear division winners then there's 5 of us tied at 7-6 for the last 4 playoff spots. There's 3 of us in one division and 2 of us in the other division tied up. The only guaranteed playoff spots go to the two division winners. As far as the people I'm tied with, I beat the two guys in the other division in our head to head matchups, split with one of the guys in my division and lost to the other. Then the guy I split with lost to the other two guys in the other division but beat me once and beat the other guy in our division. So the head to head matchups are all messed up. Our commissioner is on some BS and trying to say that the overall tiebreaker between all of us would be division record. There's no way that you can use that as a tiebreaker in this case where it's between teams in different divisions, right? It would have to go to total points scored IMO.

Our commissioner happens to have the most division wins out of all of us by the way. Works real nicely for him.

It should come down to head to head then total points.

Based off what you're saying, you went 3-1 vs the other 4 teams you're tied with. The other guy went 2-2, that right there already should guarantee your spot in the playoffs.

Division record isn't a good indicator to use in this situation since all the teams aren't in the same division. The fairest way to sort it out is to start with the head to head records between the teams tied, then total points if there are any ties after that.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was about to say hell nah thats messed up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really though, it could be any number of things such as head to head record, total points, higher seed, least points allowed, etc.

In my league, the playoff tie-breaker is best regular season record vs. opponent wins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom