OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

Went into the settings and changed it. Flick of a switch

When were those changes made? Did your league approve of those changes?

I hate commissioners like that, always trying to alter something in their favor :smh:

Right after he won last week. Woke up on Tuesday morning looking for playoff matchups and found that it was still the regular season. And we haven't had the chance to vote on trades/changes since week 1 or 2. Which was never really a problem until now

yeah that's ****** up :stoneface: :smh:

in my league we vote on any potential rule changes on draft night & nothing changes until next season

I like Steelers @BAL, Vikings vs NYG, and Dolphins vs INDY this week

Might go with Miami..How about Houston @TEN? Houston did work against them in wk 8

Not a bad option either but Mettenberger can move the ball so I would put them just behind Miami.

Out of the teams I mentioned, I would rank them in this order: Steelers (vs Clausen and no legit RB/WR threat, must win for Pitt), Vikings (vs Eli with no OBJ), Dolphins (vs Whitehurst/Hasselback) ... If the hearing for OBJ's appeal is pushed back and he plays this week, take the Vikings off of the list.

Made it to the bowl in both money leagues, thanks to a lot of y'all :nthat:

#1 seed in one and #6 seed in the other.

My #6 team, naturally, is in shambles due to injuries :smh:

Any RB's worth picking up off waivers?

i already decided i'm playing Powell over Ivory this week but my RB2 is where it gets murky:

Stewart is trending towards being out again & if Yeldon comes back Denard becomes unplayable. if you had to choose one of Karlos Williams, Mike Gillislee, or James White who would you choose? PPR league btw, leaning towards White.

Based off what I saw last night, I wouldn't put much faith in any of the Lions RBs, especially in a playoff game.

Maybe Riddick in PPR but I wouldn't feel too confident.

Definitely. Hoping Yeldon can go or I would start Hightower. Was basing it off them playing the 49ers, but I think it might too much of a committee to pinpoint one of them, especially in a playoff matchup like you said.

i already decided i'm playing Powell over Ivory this week but my RB2 is where it gets murky:

Stewart is trending towards being out again & if Yeldon comes back Denard becomes unplayable. if you had to choose one of Karlos Williams, Mike Gillislee, or James White who would you choose? PPR league btw, leaning towards White.

Leaning towards White as well.

Williams would be a no-brainier but this Gillislee kid is making some noise so they're definitely going to split carries.

Based off what I saw last night, I wouldn't put much faith in any of the Lions RBs, especially in a playoff game.

Maybe Riddick in PPR but I wouldn't feel too confident.

Definitely. Hoping Yeldon can go or I would start Hightower. Was basing it off them playing the 49ers, but I think it might too much of a committee to pinpoint one of them, especially in a playoff matchup like you said.

I need Yeldon to go this week too, my RB situation is in shambles right now.

49ers just held the Bengals to 68 yards rushing on 36 attempts :wow: :lol:

Like I've said before, this was my first time doing this. Just a little friendly league after a friend invited me and my girl to help her get to 10 in her annual league.

Started off rocky, figured it out somewhat, finished fourth, meaning I played the top dog this past week, and he had beat me the 2 times we matched up before; one of the times, he mauled me (pun intended).

Took.

Him.

DOWN this past week. He normally puts up NUMBERS w/ Brady, Gronk, Baldwin, and D'lo Williams. Those 4 gave him a combined 58, while I got 49 just off of AB and D.Thomas at WR.

D.Murray and Fitz failed him hard, too. Oh well!

He's normally good for 110, but only put up 83, which wasn't going to cut it against my 104... AND I sat B. Cooks for Amendola (Cooks: 18.40, DA: NEGATIVE 1.7. I could have put 20 MORE on him!)

Sorry. Not going to lie, feeling a little good about coming in second (at worst, possibly winning it all) when I went in like "Man, I don't mess with that. Y'all gon' cook me and then laugh since I'm supposed to be the big sports fan.")

So this other chick I play, she finished second. We matched up once and I got her 119-102.

*crossing fingers*

I have no choice but to go Gore and Latavius at RB.

Definitely going AB, D.Thomas and B.Cooks at WR.

Suuuuuper torn:

- Philly (vs. Cousins & WAS) -OR- Pittsburgh (vs. BAL)

- Rivers (vs. OAK; he put up 22 on my bench last week) -OR- Palmer (vs. GB, which means it's going to be a close game, which makes me lean towards Rivers)

I want this so bad, on everything. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not a bad option either but Mettenberger can move the ball so I would put them just behind Miami.

Out of the teams I mentioned, I would rank them in this order: Steelers (vs Clausen and no legit RB/WR threat, must win for Pitt), Vikings (vs Eli with no OBJ), Dolphins (vs Whitehurst/Hasselback) ... If the hearing for OBJ's appeal is pushed back and he plays this week, take the Vikings off of the list.

Thank you good sir. Repped

I really need a QB... Im in the finals without one thanks to Lucks disappointing ***.  Thinking about Teddy B or Cutler.  Any advice?

Last edited:
I think Cutler is going to do better against TB than Teddy is going to do against NYG, personally.

Back
Top Bottom