OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

NT famb. Who are the favorable pick ups after week 15 injuries?

I want to do everything in my power to cripple my match-up (two week championship)

I think Cutler is going to do better against TB than Teddy is going to do against NYG, personally.

I have no idea who Cutler is even going to throw to other than Zach Miller, Forte and Langford. I think they might have to promote a couple practice squad receivers :lol:

No, that's definitely a legit concern. 
laugh.gif

NT famb. Who are the favorable pick ups after week 15 injuries?

I want to do everything in my power to cripple my match-up (two week championship)

I really like Bilal Powell vs the Patriots this week. Donald Brown vs Raiders and Christine Michael vs Rams also are good pickups.

pick 1 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE in PPR

abdullah

karlos williams

cameron artis payne

ryan matthews

sammy watkins

brandin cooks

jarvis landry

jeremy maclin

doug baldwin

barnidge

witten

Last edited:
I see my opponent for 3rd place made a move this morning, looks like I may do the same. **** it, with $50 on the line why not.

abdullah

karlos williams

cameron artis payne

ryan matthews

sammy watkins

brandin cooks

jarvis landry

jeremy maclin

doug baldwin

barnidge

witten
CAP - deep sleeper pick, i might be using him this week as well

not maclin

barnidge 

I need a wr2, rb2 and flex

(Hightower, Artis Payne, Powell, James White, Abdullah, Donald Brown,

Jarvis Landry, Ruben Randle)

Big money league finals.

Standard scoring. Can only pick 3.

Brown at Balt (most pts given to WR) - shoe in
Hurns at NO (30th in passing defense)
Landry vs Indy (29th in passing defense)

Leaning with those 3 but also have
Fitzgerald vs GB (meh matchup and inconsistent fitz)
Diggs vs NYG (great matchup, very inconsistent)

I really need a QB... Im in the finals without one thanks to Lucks disappointing ***.  Thinking about Teddy B or Cutler.  Any advice?
Hoyer, if he's good to go. Then Teddy B.

abdullah

karlos williams

cameron artis payne

ryan matthews

sammy watkins

brandin cooks

jarvis landry

jeremy maclin

doug baldwin

barnidge

witten
Don't like Barnidge much this week vs KC, but Witten is on his last legs, so thats an easy avoid there.

Eifert already looking doubtful this week, and Brees is day to day they're saying. After playing 3 quarters with the foot problem. 
mean.gif

alien.gif
 I had this week 16 matchup vs the Jags circled before our draft...no you're tellin' me he might not play? SMFH 
roll.gif

I could be rolling out Fitz/Alex Smith in the championship game. What a time. 

Is Ruben Randle a must start if OBJ doesn't play? :nerd:

If so, would you bench Megatron for him? :nerd: ... other WRs are Evans and Sanders.

Would definitely start Evans and Sanders over Calvin right now. Sanders also ALWAYS plays well in big games that are nationally televised and they're playing at home on MNF.

Big money league finals.

Standard scoring. Can only pick 3.

Brown at Balt (most pts given to WR) - shoe in
Hurns at NO (30th in passing defense)
Landry vs Indy (29th in passing defense)

Leaning with those 3 but also have
Fitzgerald vs GB (meh matchup and inconsistent fitz)
Diggs vs NYG (great matchup, very inconsistent)
You got it right with the first 3.
Is Ruben Randle a must start if OBJ doesn't play?
nerd.gif

If so, would you bench Megatron for him?
nerd.gif
... other WRs are Evans and Sanders.
Idk about must start, but he could definitely put up respectable numbers (Im talking PPR league). If I had to project right now, something along the lines of 7/70/1. Thats dependent on a handful of things of course, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the G-Men fold like laptops w/o their best player.

&& you're a brave soul if you're playing Calvin Johnson. 
laugh.gif

If so, would you bench Megatron for him? :nerd: ... other WRs are Evans and Sanders.

Would definitely start Evans and Sanders over Calvin right now. Sanders also ALWAYS plays well in big games that are nationally televised and they're playing at home on MNF.

Agreed. Gotta figure out my Flex situation, may have to put Randle in there this week.

Idk about must start, but he could definitely put up respectable numbers (Im talking PPR league). If I had to project right now, something along the lines of 7/70/1. Thats dependent on a handful of things of course, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the G-Men fold like laptops w/o their best player.

&& you're a brave soul if you're playing Calvin Johnson. :lol:  

:lol: tell me about it, almost cost me my game on Monday night :smh:

Might have to Flex Randle, I'd take 7-70-1 if things played out that way.

Rueben Randle is pretty TD dependent, like James Jones. OBJ not being there probably means more targets but definitely doesn't mean production will increase. 

Thoughts on who to start between Brees and Rivers? Obviously Brees has the better matchup but has there been any update on his injury? Of course Rivers plays Thursday so I can't take much of a wait and see approach. I also don't want to get ****** by Brees in the finals if he gets taken out after a quarter.

Finals of my Standard league:

Tannehill at home vs INDY is available as well as Rivers @ Raiders.

Tannehill makes me nervous because Tannehill, and Rivers makes me nervous because this Raiders team, specifically the secondary is going to be riding emotion with Woodson's retirement.

Either way, I hate that Fitzpatrick is facing the Pats.

Thoughts?

Also, Karlos Williams... I personally like him this week, Dallas got slaughtered on the ground by Green Bay 2 weeks ago and they go on the road again, this time to Buffalo for a 1pm start. Agreement on Williams being the clear start over Hill?

Lacy is completely untrustworthy right now.  Unless you have nothing else I cant see playing him @ ARI.

Back
Top Bottom