OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick two. PPR. Finals.

Bilal Powell
Chris Ivory
Latavius Murray
Danny Woodhead
Latavius and Bilal or Woodhead. Not sure which way to lean on the last one, but I'll roll with Bilal - he's on fire.

Finals of my Standard league:
Please don't start Ryan Tannehill.

FPA will tell you the matchup for Fitz is one to avoid, but one could easily point to the QB's they've faced and make an argument against the level of talent they've faced. Point is Fitz hung 300 yards on em for a pair of scores their first time around, I've got to think his floor is around the number he put up last week vs DAL. His ceiling is about where he's been hovering the better part of the last month.

Pick two. PPR. Finals.

Bilal Powell
Chris Ivory
Latavius Murray
Danny Woodhead
Latavius and Bilal or Woodhead. Not sure which way to lean on the last one, but I'll roll with Bilal - he's on fire.

Finals of my Standard league:
Please don't start Ryan Tannehill.

FPA will tell you the matchup for Fitz is one to avoid, but one could easily point to the QB's they've faced and make an argument against the level of talent they've faced. Point is Fitz hung 300 yards on em for a pair of scores their first time around, I've got to think his floor is around the number he put up last week vs DAL. His ceiling is about where he's been hovering the better part of the last month.
Thoughts on Rivers over Fitz?  That's probably where I'm leaning.  At the very least I'm adding Rivers to my roster and dropping Hyde or Spiller.

It's hard to trust Phil, imo. He's been buns since his hot start but still has tendencies to have big games against lesser defenses..take his recent games vs BAL and MIA, for example. Oakland's defense is about middle of the pack, but they play much better at home and have allowed only 1 QB to throw for 300+ yards since week 9. Osweiller on 51 attempts.

I just can't trust Phil on a short week in that environment. 

Hope Odell gets that suspension overturned my fantasy team needs him!! Not having Odell and possibly JStew is gonna HURT

fraij da 5 11 fraij da 5 11

My bias aside, what makes you nervous about Fitz that you are contemplating Tannehill or Rivers over him?

Jets are in a must-win situation so you know Fitz is going to play this game as smart as he can, while also taking some risks to catch NE off guard. Plus, the Pats D is all banged up.

been rolling with Carr and Tyrod all year and im not crazy about their matchups for this week and the championship final...

do i really roll the dice on....

KIRK COUSINS?

I'm considering going with Cousins over Rodgers, can't trust Aaron

Also thinking of benching Julio vs norman, other options are karlos (flex) or G Tate

Crazy id consider these moves :lol: what to do?

start your studs.

if i lose i'd rather it be with Aaron Rodgers & Julio Jones than Kirk Cousins & Karlos Williams

What he said!! Start your studs!! don't try and get cute! unless you have a player that is similar in talent level. I've got burnt trying to play matchups and all that other crap and stuff! Start your studs!!

looking like Yeldon's out again this week :nerd:

pick 2, PPR:

James White @ NYJ
Bilal Powell vs NE
Denard Robinson @ NO

looking like Yeldon's out again this week :nerd:

pick 2, PPR:

James White @ NYJ
Bilal Powell vs NE
Denard Robinson @ NO

Bilal and Denard. You know dis homie :lol: .

Chris Ivory just got dropped.. Is he worth a pickup?

Who are your other RBs? Grab him now and then plan; better to have him rostered the next 3 days than your finals opponent.

Doug Martin
David Johnson
James White
Javorius Allen

Question do you guys ever have list of players that you'll never draft? I know i do Dez and Romo, Demaryius, Lamar Miller are on them lol Another thing is I'm never drafting a rookie Receiver early again Cooper was mad inconsistent used my 4th round pick on him smh. Also i'm not going to draft a player with the intentions of trade him later, there were only 4 trades in my League.

Chris Ivory just got dropped.. Is he worth a pickup?
Yeah, drop Buck Allen
Question do you guys ever have list of players that you'll never draft? I know i do Dez and Romo, Demaryius, Lamar Miller are on them lol Another thing is I'm never drafting a rookie Receiver early again Cooper was mad inconsistent used my 4th round pick on him smh. Also i'm not going to draft a player with the intentions of trade him later, there were only 4 trades in my League.
Yep every year I go into the draft with a 'do not draft' list of players. All dependent, though.

Stevie Johnson gonna play this week? With Beckham out and Edelman more than likely not playing I have to choose two out of Stevie vs Raiders, Moncrief vs Dolphins and Lafell vs Jets. 0.5 PPR

Back
Top Bottom