OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I hear you guys on "start your studs" but I'm stuck between Freeman and Woodhead for my RB2. History, matchup, and just the reality of things favors Woodhead.

Question do you guys ever have list of players that you'll never draft? I know i do Dez and Romo, Demaryius, Lamar Miller are on them lol Another thing is I'm never drafting a rookie Receiver early again Cooper was mad inconsistent used my 4th round pick on him smh. Also i'm not going to draft a player with the intentions of trade him later, there were only 4 trades in my League.
cowboys & raiders

Can't decide between zach miller or Gates, again!

Gates seems favored but I hate Thursday games. Short week, Rivers on the road, hostile environment, and the weather is crappy.

Miller is on the road too tho and if Alshon is out, he is bound to get looks.

Can't decide between zach miller or Gates, again!

Gates seems favored but I hate Thursday games. Short week, Rivers on the road, hostile environment, and the weather is crappy.

Miller is on the road too tho and if Alshon is out, he is bound to get looks.

You gave enough reasons to shy away from Gates this week :lol: I would go Miller.

I need some advice on my rb2, standard scoring..who would y'all take?

Darren McFadden vs buffalo
Karlos William's vs Dallas
Todd Gurley vs Seattle

I hear you guys on "start your studs" but I'm stuck between Freeman and Woodhead for my RB2. History, matchup, and just the reality of things favors Woodhead.
I'm going with Woodhead this week.

He had a big game last week and I'm hoping that he continues that trend.

Tyrod vs Dal

or

Eli @ Minn 

and also for FLEX

Karlos Williams or Ted Ginn Jr? Ivory staying on the bench for now on

Last edited:
Tyrod vs Dal

or

Eli @ Minn 

and also for FLEX

Karlos Williams or Ted Ginn Jr? Ivory staying on the bench for now on

I wanna say Eli, even without Beckham. He's gonna have to throw to whoever is left on that offense because they damn sure aren't capable of running :lol: .

Flex, go Ginn Jr.

Stevie Johnson vs Raiders, Lafell vs Jets, Dwayne Harris vs Vikings, Kendall Wright vs Texans or DGB vs Texans? These are my options now that OBJ is out.....

0.5 PPR

Last edited:
picked up brown just so my opponent couldnt have him.. probably should have played him :/

Back
Top Bottom