OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Luck injury got me in a bind.

Waiver wire is slim pickings. Should I just add Hassleback or roll the dice on Alex Smith, Jameis Winston, or Matt Stafford???
Alex Smith would be my first choice. Stafford second.

My Rbs starting are Melvin Gordon and  Alfred Blue. Beast mode is on the bench and prob wont play and I have John Brown at the Flex. Im contemplating starting Gurley over Blue and putting Christine Michael at the Flex. Is that a good idea?
Blue sits no matter what. I would start Gordon, Gurley, Brown.

now the question is.

do you start Foster today?
I'd be shocked if O'Brien gives him double-digit carries. Owners are basically banking on a rush TD. I see Foster going like 8/40 in his debut vs. ATL.

they're saying its a limited return.

do I start him. vereen. Chris Johnson or Tate in the flex?
CJ2K.

Foster or ameer for flex? Standard league
Abdullah.

Can't decide if I want to put Foster in my lineup. 1 pt PPR league

I would take out either Woodhead or Randle, both good match ups. What do you guys think?
Randle and Woody start for me.

Allen Robinson or Ty Hilton
Pick 2 foster ,Jeremy hill , Joseph randle
Hilton.

Randle and Hill.

With Luck out, should I replace TY w Matt jones in my flex? Standard league
Thanks
I wouldn't, but can you start both?

Im in a 12 team league and My Rbs are buns. Should I start Gurley over Blue?
To reiterate, yes. Blue sits this week.

Have no choice but to start foster only options i have are abdullah and martin.
Yeah, might as well risk it. Both Martin and Abdullah are back-end RB2 this week.

Matt Jones
Ellington
Jeremy Hill

Standard league. Who should I play in the flex?
Hill's my first choice. Jones comes in second.

thoughts on who i should play?? should i sit moncrief since luck is out?
I would play both Cooks and A-Rob over Moncrief. My intuition is telling me Cooks gets his first TD of the season vs. Cowboys. Just a hunch, no hard science to prove it.

I was offered A. Jeffery for Cam Newton and B. Quick..  R. Wilson is my starter.  Should I take it?
Jeffery side is winning substantially.

Pick 2
Foster, Jeremy Hill, Ingram
Ingram is a must-start RB in Week 4. Second spot goes to Hill.

I just have a feeling Foster goes for 8/40 ballpark. I'd be shocked if O'Brien gives him double-digit carries with a big divisional game Thursday. Quick turnaround, returning from injury. Both signs Arian doesn't receive a heavy workload. Plus if ATL manages to go up 17+ points with their high-powered offense, I don't see the Texans trotting Foster out there for "meaningless" carries.

What the F was that no call!! :wow:

Refs feelin bad for miami or what, thats gotta be the worst no call

champcruthik champcruthik or anyone - Hurns or Montgomery in the flex? *PPR*
Hurns. That's our guy. I don't want to go to the well too often, but he's given 60 yards minimum per week as a deep flier.

Not sure what to do with this Flex option.

Carr

Lacy
L. Murray

AJ Green
Julio Jones

Clay

Packers Defense

Seattle Kicker

Now who do I start at Flex?

Gore
Landry
Risard Matthews
Sproles
Harvin
In case you didn't start Landry in the Flex and this question is still valid, I'd definitely start Gore in the Flex.

Luck is out so I have to pick up a qb since my other qb is flacco and he played thursday..

Borltes@indy
Fitzpatrick@mia
Smith@cin

Pretty much best available
Fitzy was probably the safest, best option but in case you didn't pick/start him, I'd gamble with Bortles. Indy's secondary is pretty bad.

crazy question - but should i be sweating having ty as my WR1 with luck being out?  should i hit the waiver wire and grab: anquan bolden or brian quick? or just ride out my stud
1PPR
Boldin is a fairly good option, but I'd still start Hilton over Q.

pick 1 WR 1 flex
mike evans
percy harvin
danny woodhead
Evans starts at WR, Woody Flex.

Leaning towards him also. Now with Luck out, do I want to sit T.Y and throw Montgomery in there or keep him in?
Keep Hilton in.

Am I tripping for wanting to start Andre Williams over Terrance Williams? Andre might poach a goalline td and weeden is straight [emoji]128686[/emoji]
I'd start Terrance Williams, even with Weeden under center.

Who should I start Foster over today.....Gore or Devonta Freeman? 0.5 PPR
Neither. Freeman and Gore start for me.

Need a qb play because Luck is soft smh

Pick 1 of

Mallet
Bortles
Sackorpick
BRIDGEWATER
Jameis
Kaep is my first choice. Bortles second.

I'm starting foster...only other choices would be andre Williams or Ryan Matthews
Yeah, you have no choice. Start Foster given your other two weak options.

With Demarco playing, I'm going to bench Sproles so now I need a new flex. Rueben Randle or Vereen? Both on the wire and I can grab one right now.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 22m22 minutes ago
What I said on air re: LeSean McCoy: MRI showed new tear, 3-4 wk expected FULL recovery. Long as he's intent on being 100%, that's timeframe

Shady ain't getting his job back :lol:

Glad I picked Williams up when I did! I think dude's gonna shine now

Back
Top Bottom