OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

He just counter offered with Peyton, Gronk and TY for Julio, Graham and James Jones.

So your roster would be:

Cam
James Jones
Julio
Cooks/Watkins
AP
Lynch
Graham
Rams
Tucker

Not bad...having to give up TY kinda sucks though. See if he'll go back to the OG offer.

Have a pending offer of me getting Gurley, Travis Benjamin and Kendall Wright for Antonio Brown and Chris Johnson on table.

Seems everyone has said to pull trigger and I'm leaning towards it but just worried on relying on Cobb and Hilton.

Is Cobb gonna get back to putting up points regularly asap?

Would it be doable for both sides and good for me if I could send: Antonio, Cobb and CJ2K for Gurley and AJ Green?

A little help guys ppr. league I need to stream a TE: Heath vs Cincy, ASJ vs ATL, Coby vs Carolina or dare i take a shot on Owen Daniels vs the Pack 

My deal got buried...

Should I trade my Doug Martin and Jarvis Landry for Dez and ? Too much?

He also offered his AP and Dez for my Forsett/Doug/Jarvis

My deal got buried...

Second one intrigues me if you have the depth. First one I'm iffy on. Really depends on your team.
RBs - Gurley, Forsett, Lamar, Doug, Karlos Williams, Starks
WR - Antonio, Beckham, KAllen, Jarvis...

Would probably try to flip Allen for a lesser WR and a TE upgrade...

My deal got buried...

Second one intrigues me if you have the depth. First one I'm iffy on. Really depends on your team.
RBs - Gurley, Forsett, Lamar, Doug, Karlos Williams, Starks
WR - Antonio, Beckham, KAllen, Jarvis...

Would probably try to flip Allen for a lesser WR and a TE upgrade...
Second deal really intrigues me

Pick 3 for standard league

Antonio Brown
Mike Evans
Stefon Diggs
John Brown
Donte Moncrief

Thanks in adv

Last edited:
If ASJ is back id go with him

If he isnt then Id consider looking into Tamme from ATL. Hes pretty involved in the offense especilly with ATL struggling lately.
Preciate it will pick him and plug him in if he plays and stash Tamme just incase

Stefon Diggs on top of Matthew Berry's Love/Hate.....that value is skyrocketing.

By the way, pick up ASJ if you need a TE. Jameis seemed to have a good chemistry with him early on and now VJax is about to be out for a lil bit and Murphy is out for the year. All he has left to throw to is Evans, ASJ and Dye plus dump passes to Martin and Sims.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom