OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Julio Jones owner in my league says he's willing to hear 2 for 1 offers on him.

Trying to cook something up :nerd: .

Julio Jones owner in my league says he's willing to hear 2 for 1 offers on him.

Trying to cook something up :nerd: .
Hope you offer something better than Russel Wilson + Gore for him like someone did me. Dude even wrote a msg saying that the deal would make both our teams better :stoneface:

Hope you offer something better than Russel Wilson + Gore for him like someone did me. Dude even wrote a msg saying that the deal would make both our teams better
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

My league needs a trade offer limit. I get repeated bogus offers from the same owners.

Just noticed in my 14 team league 1st place is 7-1 2nd through 8th is alllll 5-3. This week is critical!

Hope you offer something better than Russel Wilson + Gore for him like someone did me. Dude even wrote a msg saying that the deal would make both our teams better :stoneface:

:lol:

My league needs a trade offer limit. I get repeated bogus offers from the same owners.
Yeah there's probably 4 owners who actively seek trades from me. And its always something stupid.

Like they want my RB1 for a RB3 and a kicker. Their reasoning is that my kicker is on bye week and this trade helps me :rolleyes.

At QB who would you start?

Rivers vs Chi
OR
Carr @ Pitts

Also would you FLEX?

Heath Miller vs Oak
OR
Watkins vs Mia

Last edited:
At QB who would you start?

Rivers vs Chi
OR
Carr @ Pitts

Also would you FLEX?

Heath Miller vs Oak
OR
Watkins vs Mia
Rivers and Heath. SD has no run game, Phil is slinging it 50 times a game, and Carr is traveling east for a 1 pm game FWIW. And OAK Def is extremely generous to TEs and you saw the numbers Heath put up last week with Ben back.

I picked up Heath in one league to replace Barnidge for the week. I'm sure Heath will get me more than 5 pts (ppr)...

Last edited:

:lol:

The only offer that might get it done (didn't formally send it through yet) is Larry Fitz + Ingram or Ivory. Only problem is, I'm pretty thin at RB; only Duke Johnson and Matt Jones on my bench. So I'm not sure if I want to go ahead with it.

Alright NT tell me what you think.

Demaryius thomas and Latavius Murray for DeAndre Hopkins and Kniles Davis.

My current RB situation(can only start 2):

Latavius Murray

Todd Gurley

LeSean McCoy

Chris Ivory

Darren McFadden

My current WR

Antonio Brown

Demaryius Thomas

Jarvis Landry

John Brown

I'm leaning towards accepting.

pass on that deal

you're good at bot positions, no need to make that trade

Last edited:

Latavius Murray
Todd Gurley
LeSean McCoy
Chris Ivory
Darren McFadden

My current WR

Antonio Brown
Demaryius Thomas
Jarvis Landry
John Brown

Knile Davis is useless so I would definitely try to get a better RB out of him than that. You're only getting a slight upgrade at WR for a major downgrade at RB (even though you have depth)

Last edited:
good Looks yall, I'll try to get more than Davis. The sheer amount of targets Hopkins gets is soooooo tempting.

Last edited:
Who do I start tomorrow Eli or Big Ben?
ben

Latavius Murray

Todd Gurley

LeSean McCoy

Chris Ivory

Darren McFadden

My current WR

Antonio Brown

Demaryius Thomas

Jarvis Landry

John Brown

pass on that man

any help please? .5 ppr

pick 2 RB:

latavius, doug martin, hillman

pick 3 WR:

cobb, stevie, snead, b marshall, decker.

probably sitting cobb

Last edited:
Help me pick 2 NT fam:

TJ Yeldon @ NYJ
Melvin Gordon @ CHI
Antonio Andrews @ NO

Back
Top Bottom