OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Making moves to stream against the Cowboys. Got the skins this week, have a claim in for Green Bay and grabbed the jets for week 15. Need to win this week to get into the playoffs but I like my odds and wanna be prepared.

Not a bad idea, first week of playoffs would be Green Bay. Tho I have the Panthers D already; I would have to drop Minny.

Chandler or Julious Thomas

Maclin or V. Jackson

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Koop go with julius thomas, hurns is out for the game so thomas and robinson will be the focal point of their offense. Maclin is looking like a good start too, he'll be the number 1 target against an average pass defense in Oakland. 

Pick 2 rb and a flex in ppr. Leaning towards sitting gurley against Arizona

C.west
Gurley
Cj anderson
David johnson
Travis benjamin
Cooks

With my season on the line, what D/ST do I go with this week...

Texans at Bills
or
Skins vs Cowboys

Anyone flexing Ware? I have Aiken in there right now.

With my season on the line, what D/ST do I go with this week...

Texans at Bills
or
Skins vs Cowboys

Hmm, Skins are so tempting with Cassel back in there for Dallas, but Texans may be safer.

Go Houston

Last edited:
PPR. Pick 3:

Gio
Lamar Miller
Rawls
Charcandrick
Gio, Rawls, West
Pick 2 rb and a flex in ppr. Leaning towards sitting gurley against Arizona

C.west
Gurley
Cj anderson
David johnson
Travis benjamin
Cooks
Johnson, Gurley, Anderson
Anybody think Cole Beasley is worth an add since he hooked up nicely with Cassel
if you're looking for depth its a decent speculative add. I'd prefer someone like D. Parker, Cecil Shorts, even Baldwin/Kearse if they're available in your league.

@Buc Em  Houston defense

I don't know who to start at RB this week.

Hill

Blount

Yeldon

I'm thinking Hill and Yeldon, hoping Hill can run like he did last week. But I'm not sure. What do you guys think? 

mike evans or shaun draughn at flex in standard?

:stoneface:

Gio, Rawls, West

Johnson, Gurley, Anderson

if you're looking for depth its a decent speculative add. I'd prefer someone like D. Parker, Cecil Shorts, even Baldwin/Kearse if they're available in your league.

Parker is gone but i will consider myself set a WR. Im not in contention and i wouldnt play Beasley over who i have.

People playing in money league, do you play in a winner takes all league or do you guys share the winning by first place gets a certain amount, second place gets a certain amount, third
place gets a certain amount?

Last edited:
$300 pot

winner gets $250, runner up gets $50

I'm arguing with my commissioner about the pot. It was supposed to be $250 for 1st place.. now he's trying to lower the pot.. Well I'm in first place with a 8 games winning streak and I'm not having it..

$30 a person

he can't change the rules once their established before the draft

Last year the same league I'm in currently had a winner takes all pot.. I got second place.. I didn't say a word.. I took the loss..

Now all of a sudden the commissioner is having a change of heart for the prize money of 1st and want to split it for 2nd and 3rd.. And I'm currently in first with the longest winning streak in the league all season.. and so happens to play the commissioner this week too( who has no chance in hell of making the playoffs)
This is really sketch..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom