OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Wow, my RB2 looks really weak with Yeldon most likely out this week and Blount out for the season. Bryce Brown, Melvin Gordon and James White..... Who would you guys start? I have Brown in there now but I have no clue who to start.

Would you guys change anything? All help appreciated

View media item 1831603

I think id start Houston DEF since its Whitehurst for Indy.

Wow, my RB2 looks really weak with Yeldon most likely out this week and Blount out for the season. Bryce Brown, Melvin Gordon and James White..... Who would you guys start? I have Brown in there now but I have no clue who to start.

:rolleyes yikes

Brown/Gordon .. Brown if he starts, well the Pats got like 5 backs now and SEA aint far behind :lol:

^ NO offense and doubt you'd take any but I don't even want to give that eyesore advice cause there's no chance I'll be correct but Joique or Whittaker. Throwing darts though. :lol:

Trust me none taken lol. I got Brady, Maclin, Larry, Olsen, and the KC defense so this is just the weak spot and it may finally bite me. May just roll with Jones and Bell hell idk :lol:

Couple flex lottery tickets out there

Heath
Fozzy
Art is Pain
Wheaton
Funch
Leonard Hank
Rishard Matt
Jeremy Butler

I cleaned up in Free agency this week despite being last on waivers

Denard, Bryce, and T-Lock

Win this week and I'm onto the Shiva

So basically youre saying that since Atlanta is out of the playoff race they should not even try to win the game against the Panthers in week 16, should they win it could mess up Carolina's #1 seed and bye

We are in the second round of the fantasy playoffs at the moment, so no....this isn't comparable to a team that is in a league that is still three games away from their playoffs. This is comparable to four weeks from now in the 4th quarter of a playoff game Roddy White runs onto the field and intercepts the ball from one of the teams playing.

Says the guy who is angry at people putting in waiver request as their season is still going. Face it, if you still needed those waiver wire pickups to win you weren't going to win anyways.

I can tell from your replies that there is a good reason why they are doing it. You are acting like a damn child and they are probably doing it to get under your skin. It is obviously working.

Two things

A) their season isn't going anymore. Idk how many ways I need to make this clear to you.

B) there's two leagues I had a first round bye in and was second in total points in both of them where I'll be starting Tim Hightower in both and possibly Bryce Brown or Bolden in at least one of them at my flex.

Anyone sitting Hilton due to the Colts QB situation? Not sure if I want to leave him in, or sit him, move Hurns up into his spot, and in my now open Flex either Aiken or Zach Miller.

Thoughts?

Anyone sitting Hilton due to the Colts QB situation? Not sure if I want to leave him in, or sit him, move Hurns up into his spot, and in my now open Flex either Aiken or Zach Miller.

Thoughts?

I would definitely start Hurns over him if Charlie Whitehurst is throwing the ball for the Colts this weekend.

Crazy to think it's the playoffs and I have starting:

Allen Hurns
Amendola
Michael Floyd

Over
Dez
Emmanuel Sanders
Hilton

Would you replace anyone of the receivers on the bench for a starter?

Not sure who to start at rb with Stewart out.

On my bench I have Demarco Murray & picked up Bryce Brown and Artis-Payne. Doesn't help that Murray's been in the doghouse and has Arizona this week, who knows what to expect from Bryce Brown & Artis-Payne is probably going to share a lot of time (I was even thinking about Tolbert, who's still a FA).

in our league there's a bunch of consolation games. if in your league these teams are done and don't even have matchups, then I see buc 'em points.

but if there's consolation games, then you keep competing. same in sports. even if it's a blowout, I play hard even to the final whistle. no one's entitled to anything.

Last edited:
I don't see the issue. Deal with it and stop complaining. If you don't want people to pick guys up because they're out of the playoffs, have those rosters lock automatically. Otherwise, deal with it.

anyone starting Buck Allen agaisnt chiefs D this week? theyve been the #1 D since week 6 against RBs

i picked up Denard Robinson somehow so i might start him over Buck.

PPR

i gotta fill a RB, WR and FLEX with the following guys

Buck Allen

Denard Robinson

Crabtree

Tate

Sefarian Jenkins

Aiken

right now i have Denard, Crabtree and Tate.

it was Buck Tate and Denard in flex.

thoughts?

We are in the second round of the fantasy playoffs at the moment, so no....this isn't comparable to a team that is in a league that is still three games away from their playoffs. This is comparable to four weeks from now in the 4th quarter of a playoff game Roddy White runs onto the field and intercepts the ball from one of the teams playing.
Two things

A) their season isn't going anymore. Idk how many ways I need to make this clear to you.

B) there's two leagues I had a first round bye in and was second in total points in both of them where I'll be starting Tim Hightower in both and possibly Bryce Brown or Bolden in at least one of them at my flex.

Again, your fault.

Don't join leagues that don't have settings that appeal to you.

Join FAAB waiver leagues or leagues where ones waiver priority moves to last after making a claim. That way you have control over wire targets.

To sit here and ***** and mope about it week 15 is poor form, plain and simple.

If guys want to play the spoiler role, then that's something you're just going to have to deal with.

Period.

With the news of the Seahawks signing C Mike it makes B Brown basically useless for this week. 

There will be no idea of a split.

Panthers and Seahawks will be a mess this week. Im staying away. 

Thoughts?

I would definitely start Hurns over him if Charlie Whitehurst is throwing the ball for the Colts this weekend.

Hasselbeck is back at practice and is on line to start. And I read Moncrief is doubtful?

Now I'm having second thoughts on sitting T.Y. :nerd:

With the news of the Seahawks signing C Mike it makes B Brown basically useless for this week.

There will be no idea of a split.

Panthers and Seahawks will be a mess this week. Im staying away.

Ugh you're right. My RB2 slot is such a mess. If I can claim Bolden Saturday I may just roll with him and hope for the best. Or, does anyone think I should roll the dice and pick up Charles Sims now in time for tonight against the Rams?

I'm clearly still struggling at the loss of Ingram :wow: .

Thu, Dec 17

Panthers coach Ron Rivera confirmed the team will use a committee approach at running back with Jonathan Stewart (foot) out.

Advice: Rivera has said Fozzy Whittaker will "start," but Cameron Artis-Payne is the better fit for early-down work and Mike Tolbert is always involved in the red zone. With all three getting carries, it will be impossible to trust any of them in a must-win playoff game. Owners who lost Stewart should look elsewhere.

Last edited:
I have Gurley and David Johnson as my RB 1/2... I have Bryce Brown and Ronnie Hillman on the bench. I should be good, right?

I lost all five of my draft-day starters at RB/WR to season-ending injuries (Keenan Allen, Justin Forsett, Steve Smith, Julian Edelman* - we'll see if he plays, and Joseph Randle) ... still made the top 4 of 10 (playoffs) in our league. :smokin I can't imagine there's a person in America that faced five season-ending injuries and made the playoffs. 0_0 (ok prob not the only, but still).

I face the best team in our league/won 11 straight games ... 12-2 (has Cam, Odell, Greg O, Gurley, etc.).

Should I move forward with the starters I have slotted in currently at RB/WR?

RBs
Starters: Denard Robinson vs ATL (in my starting lineup), Latavius Murray vs GB (in my starting lineup)
Backup options: Shaun Draughn vs CIN, Fred Jackson vs CLE, Christine Michael vs CLE

WRs
Starters: Sammy Watkins @ WAS, Ted Ginn Jr. @ NYG, Stefon Diggs vs CHI
Backup options: Julian Edelman vs TEN (who I'll probably start, if it seems like he'll be active and involved), Davante Adams @ OAK

Anyone that you'd guys swap in or swap out? This is winning time, I need all the opinions I can gather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom