OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember posting during Steph's senior year in HS that he had MVP potential. Dudes said he wouldn't even make the league.

We all know Lebron or Harden should be MVP.

I wanted/picked Steph but i wasnt gonna be upset or anything if Harden won it, either were derserving in my eyes

Lebron, in my eyes no MVP canidate "takes" 2 weeks off, we all know he was hurt not injured thats not mvp-ish

My only fear is that Harden being the runner up really never gets another shot at the award like CP3 in 08

My dude JJ going from Danny Green and Kawai Leonard to Harden, Terry, Brewer, Ariza,and the likes...

My dude CP going from Danny Green and Kawai to Jason Terry, Ariza, Prigioni, and Harden...

I'll take it...I'll take it. 

this is awesome. reminds me of that playstation game Mark of Kri goin around choppin dudes in half with a big *** axe

Has there ever been an MVP trophy presentation where his team lost the same game? Someone fact check that

Besides Dirk, who won the award but not announced until after Dallas was eliminated in the first round by GS

Last edited:
My dude JJ going from Danny Green and Kawai Leonard to Harden, Terry, Brewer, Ariza,and the likes...

My dude CP going from Danny Green and Kawai to Jason Terry, Ariza, Prigioni, and Harden...

I'll take it...I'll take it. 

This series will be more about who can out score who and defense matters little

Houston has the advantage there, IMO, but Clips have Blake/Deandre who Will keep Dwight in foul trouble.
It's all on Blake to take advantage of his mismatch when this happens. Harden is going to keep the whole Clip roster in foul trouble every game.

Last edited:

I kinda felt bad for Andrew, they straight up asked him about being omitted from LeBron's letter and if he ever spoke to LeBron.. 

“No. I’m sure he’s busy,” Wiggins said. “I feel like I’m busy, so I am sure he’s busy.”

Bron found time to talk to Love thought didn't he

View media item 1518423

Can't wait for the 30 for 30 on this. :smokin

Cleveland is gonna regret this forever. 

What is if I told you the one of the greatest players of all time was traded for Tom Gugliotta,.......sorry, sorry, my bad, Kevin Love.

Houston has the advantage there, IMO, but Clips have Blake/Deandre who Will keep Dwight in foul trouble.
It's all on Blake to take advantage of his mismatch when this happens. Harden is going to keep the whole Clip roster in foul trouble every game.
I just wonder how CP3 is doing with that hammy

Houston is BBQ chicken defensively so I think defense will be a factor for sure

read through a couple pages of the 2012-13 thread until i saw P post an article titled "Are the Knicks Legit Contenders?"

then i had flashbacks to Tyson making Hibbert look like Hakeem :frown:

Hibbert has only cooked Chandler, and teams without centers :lol:

I just wonder how CP3 is doing with that hammy

Houston is BBQ chicken defensively so I think defense will be a factor for sure

Didn't Houstin finish the year with one of the better defenses.

I say defense won't be a factor in this aspect, let's say Houston is BBQ on D, they got like 10 scorers though, every game is going to be 109-115 type stuff, defense where?

Cavs win a ring this year they won't care.

I used to rag on Wiggins more than anybody, and even I can admit that no matter what happens with this year's Cavs season or next...if Wiggins is tearing the league up and making the All-Star team every year while Kevin Love did nothing for the Cavs and heads to the Lakers after a year.....ESPN and everybody else is going to make sure to drill it into everybody's heads that Wiggins, LeBron and Kyrie could be playing together.

Lebron lost 2 of 4 of the MVP presentation games
Nice find. Which games/years were these
Didn't Houstin finish the year with one of the better defenses.

I say defense won't be a factor in this aspect, let's say Houston is BBQ on D, they got like 10 scorers though, every game is going to be 109-115 type stuff, defense where?
Yeah I was just going off what Dallas was able to do and I don't think the Mavs are as potent  offensively as LAC

Still, LAC will be slowed by Paul anyway. Apparently there are reports out there that he will miss game 1

Steph deserves it. He revitalized the francise and almost led his team to 72-10 status, on some Lebron in Cleveland(the 1st time) type ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom