OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like just @'ing everyone but nah. They know.... They know.

:lol: At disagreeing with Vince Carter too, I remember we had a whole thread about that, can't believe people think he's not going.

I said PP made a career of taking empty baskets, but that was hate talking. I hate PP, but he is gamer and can't do nothing but respect what he's done.
Just tell them to wash they face.

laugh.gif
@ "wash they face"

That retort should be used more, I'm kind of upset it faded out so quick. 

My body is ready to start hearing it again.

Last edited:
every player that's won an MVP is in the HoF...will Derrick Rose make it?

if Curry continues on the path he's on than he's a lock to make it.

every player that's won an MVP is in the HoF...will Derrick Rose make it?

if Curry continues on the path he's on than he's a lock to make it.
Derrick Rose is literally the only question mark, I hope he goes though, I would hate for something like that to become a part of his "legacy"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-his-headband-as-sign-of-unity-for-cavaliers

LeBron James was rarely seen on the court without a headband throughout the first 11 seasons of his NBA career. However, midway through this season, he decided to ditch his signature headband.

Before this year, Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals was really the only time fans ever saw James play without one. That "Headband Game" was a huge deal at the time, but now, it has become a common occurrence.

The Cleveland Cavaliers superstar never publicly revealed why he made the move. Now, we finally know why he no longer wears a headband during games.

According to Chris Haynes of the Northeast Ohio Media Group, James ditched his headbands as a sign of solidarity with his teammates.

"I did it because I just wanted to look like my teammates," James said, per Haynes. "Just wanted to be one. Nothing more than that."

That unified stance fits right in with the Cavaliers' "All In" playoff motto.

James has made quite a few changes this season. He has returned to Cleveland, gone back to wearing No. 23 and is now the headband-less king. Now we'll get to see if those changes help James earn his third NBA championship.

View media item 1518543

Last edited:
Derrick Rose is literally the only question mark, I hope he goes though, I would hate for something like that to become a part of his "legacy"
Yeah but I think if he gets back in track from the injuries, he has a good chance of getting to the HOF

Wall continues yelling at Gortat. John is a leader now, and I support him in doing so.

I had no idea the Wizards were this good. Why was Bradley Beal crying? Was the pain of his sprained ankle that intense? Not like it's fractured or anything.

I had the Grizzlies & Warriors series going five games but with Conley's injury. This will be a clean sweep. Calathes is gonna' get crucified by Steph. Grizzlies actually matchup well with the Warriors but the backcourt suffers with the Conley situation.

I had the Grizzlies & Warriors series going five games but with Conley's injury. This will be a clean sweep. Calathes is gonna' get crucified by Steph. Grizzlies actually matchup well with the Warriors but the backcourt suffers with the Conley situation.
Yes, Grizz are absolutely toast without Conley.

They have to rely on Jeff Green and C Lee for scoring and facilitating in his absence, two of the more unreliable and inconsistent guys in the L.

Last edited:
John wall can go down as the best shot blocker to play PG

Gives me a D wade type feel when i seem him chase dudes down, similar measurements too, 6'4 guards with 6'8 wingspans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom