OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the LAC beatwriters. I'm assuming he will play. Will be shocked if he didn't.

I feel like it's anyone's guess and Paul will try to play (I suspect he might not hold up and will give it another go next game). God I hope he isn't done though, that would be seriously disappointing 

Things I don't want to see.
A Clippers/Houston series without CP, and a Grizz/GSW series without Conley.

Who is backup PG for Clipshow anyway, Lester Hudson who? This is terrible man, terrible. I just got depressed a little bit.

It's 2015 and steph curry still looks like a Carolina minor

I saw him a few times in person and he just looks like a lanky kid. Spotted him from like a half a block away with his hat on even though he wasn't head and shoulders above everyone else. Just gave him the nod. Now Barry Bonds is actually tall and brolic, had to be around 6-4/6-5.

I feel like it's anyone's guess and Paul will try to play (I suspect he might not hold up and will give it another go next game). God I hope he isn't done though, that would be seriously disappointing 
This could very well happen too, and I could see it happening. Hoping though, that the round the clock treatment from last night, today, and tomorrow will get him to a playable state. I really do feel like he'll be good enough to play, but that's the eternal optimist in me.

We haven't played Houston with Dwight this year. Will be interesting to see how the Howard / Jordan dynamic plays out. 

Who is backup PG for Clipshow anyway, Lester Hudson who? This is terrible man, terrible. I just got depressed a little bit.
Ehhh, it's mostly crawford nowadays, working in tandem with Austin. 

Crawford and Austin Rivers would just play the entire game 
sick.gif

steph is winning at life b. great job, great family (even tho his brother salty), he's good looking, ll, paid, pretty wife and kid with one on the way, and seems to have strong values and humility.

Good guy Steph.

Good things happen to good people.
Godspeed to the Curry bloodline.

steph is winning at life b. great job, great family (even tho his brother salty), he's good looking, ll, paid, pretty wife and kid with one on the way, and seems to have strong values and humility.

Good guy Steph.

Good things happen to good people.
Godspeed to the Curry bloodline.

especially when the good guy act is genuine and not that bs kd was pulling all those years. if you're gonna be a jerk, be a jerk. Jerks have their place too. People like jerks too. Be the best jerk you can be. It's wack when a jerk tries to act like a good guy. eventually you get tired of acting. be yourself boo boo.

especially when the good guy act is genuine and not that bs kd was pulling all those years. if you're gonna be a jerk, be a jerk. Jerks have their place too. People like jerks too. Be the best jerk you can be. It's wack when a jerk tries to act like a good guy. eventually you get tired of acting. be yourself boo boo.
KD is a good guy wtf bruh? You can't be good and honest?

Steph Curry looks boring af to hang out with tho, sort of like hanging with Mark Jackson

North Carolina Players >

Like players born or raised there, right now we got 3 Norh Carolina PGs in the playoffs, Wall, Curry, and Paul

I have Atlanta over Washington 4-1 series win.

Very interested in seeing Millsap & Horford Vs Nene & Gortat. This series will mainly depend on the battle of the front court.

I think Millsap and Horford are the better combo.

Wall continues yelling at Gortat. John is a leader now, and I support him in doing so.

I had no idea the Wizards were this good. Why was Bradley Beal crying? Was the pain of his sprained ankle that intense? Not like it's fractured or anything.

I had the Grizzlies & Warriors series going five games but with Conley's injury. This will be a clean sweep. Calathes is gonna' get crucified by Steph. Grizzlies actually matchup well with the Warriors but the backcourt suffers with the Conley situation.

Yes, Grizz are absolutely toast without Conley.
They have to rely on Jeff Green and C Lee for scoring and facilitating in his absence, two of the more unreliable and inconsistent guys in the L.

Exactly. Totally agree

Lees been cooking this playoffs, let's call him reliable now. Umm no

Dude took 9 shots today, 9.
Green took 9 too, 9.
Gasol took 10
ZBo 15.
Yea, that's enough offense to out score a 100 GSW squad, without Conley, somebody has to pull a Russ and get off 30 shots, or Grizz best chance ever (with OKC out) , never happened. Their shot this year was even slimmer than last year, all because Conley is out.

Last edited:
Wizards are the first 5 seed to start the playoffs 5-0 since seeding became official in 83-84.

Lees been cooking this playoffs, let's call him reliable now. Umm no

Dude took 9 shots today, 9.
Green took 9 too, 9.
Gasol took 10
ZBo 15.
Yea, that's enough offense to out score a 100 GSW squad, without Conley, somebody has to pull a Russ and get off 30 shots, or Grizz best chance ever (with OKC out) , never happened. Their shot this year was even slimmer than last year, all because Conley is out.
Exactly.
Lee lost his confidence and hasnt gained it back since before the regular season ended.
Yes he had a few good games in the Portland series but dude is still lacking.

In game 1 vs GSW almost everytime he touched the ball he was looking to pass almost immediately.
Mem could never stretch the floor cause Lee was too scared to shoot the basketball, which made it easy for them to clog the lane and made it harder for both Marc and Z-bo.

Mem had chances. With 8 min left in the 4th quarter they got the lead down to 12 with a couple of stops. But Joerger never made the adjustments.
And one of the most important things in playoff basketball is making the proper adjustments.

You sound like a female talking like that. Stop it, you don't know the guy.

You guys really have a problem with separating a player and the person. Stop acting like yall know these dudes bc yall don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom